DC France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

+9
Jey
mario
angel22
Natylicious
Elenwee
Dc3-World
imj
alhassan
mohsam
13 participants

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par imj Lun 4 Juin - 22:19

Vidéo kelly at the lick : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dqbWqUEaOg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkellyrowlandbr%2Eorg%2F%3Fstart%5Ffrom%3D0%26ucat%3D%26archive%3D%26subaction%3D%26id%3D%26
imj
imj

Masculin

http://mskelly-music-only.skyblog.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par child-of Lun 4 Juin - 23:37

merci Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 2 0057

child-of
Invité

Message par mario Mar 5 Juin - 11:48

Je sais pas si on a déjà poster
INTERVIEW POUR SO URBAN

Welcome to London! Long time no see!
Thanks! I got a love for the UK –I come here like it’s my second home. I haven’t been here for a year but I’ve been talking to the label and management about when I’m coming to Europe, because for me it’s the main focus. Yes, it’s great to have success in the States but Europe has shown me a lot of love in my solo career.

We hear you’re a fan of Top Shop?
I was just in Top Shop yesterday – my first stop is always Top Shop. I heard it got a little bit more expensive though. Someone was telling me about another store but I was like “Whatever, I’m going to Top Shop.”

You look amazing and seem to be more confident. It seems like there a new Kelly in town?
It’s not so much a new Kelly, just a more mature, coming into her own kind of Kelly. I think that with this record, I really knew what I wanted. With the last record I felt I was really rushed to be honest with you, because we had the success of Dilemma with Nelly so the label wanted to push the record out to ride off of the success of it. So I was forced to do a record in two weeks whereas with this record, I’ve been working on it for a year and a half. I’ve basically put my all into it, and it’s been one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. The writing, the recording, the collaborating with different artists like Eve, Tank and Snoop so I felt like it was more me.

What do we find out about Kelly on this LP?
With this record you get to know me as an individual, you get to know my thoughts. I allowed myself to be vulnerable on this record too. It’s almost like reading a journal, or sneaking a peak at my journal because there’s a lot of my thoughts in this record. I put me in here [pointing at the album].

There are some thing’s I wouldn’t normally talk about on here or things that people wouldn’t normally admit to; like I have this one record on there called I’m Still In Love With My Ex. I let Beyonce and Michelle hear it and they were like, ‘You admitted to that?’ I was like I feel like a lot of people go through that and it’s kinda embarrassing to yourself. Like what the hell is wrong with me? It’s just a matter of admitting it.

How did the collaboration with Tank and Snoop come about on the track Ghetto?
Tank is a singer/ producer so he did the track and wrote the song. I recorded that in about 45 minutes because I was so excited and I remember all the harmonies just came to me in seconds. I remember afterwards another writer on the album, knows Snoop and called him to get on the record. Snoop was like ‘Send it to me cousin, lets do this.’ He’s so cool and he did it, like two weeks later. He’s amazing. I met him before in passing and I’ve loved Snoop since Doggystyle. People don’t picture me as a ‘rolling down the street, smoking indo and sipping on gin and juice type’ of girl, but that was one of the hottest records to me.

You’re pretty quiet on the scandal front… Because my parents would kick my butt! My best friends would kick my butt. Oh definitely, they don’t play that. They look out for me like even if I were to come home and my nose is too high in the air, my best friend would be like “Come here” like a mother, you know what I mean and I think that that’s true love, when somebody really wants to have your best interests so I only keep those kind of people around me. It’s very important because when you just have yes people around you it makes your whole world just blurry and you start thinking that it’s all about you and it’s not about me, it’s so many people that contribute to my success, it’s not just me. Yeah you make the music, but who puts it out, who works hard, you know what I mean, it’s everybody, it’s a whole team that makes you happen.

Talking of fam – did you work with Solange on this record?
Solange wrote this amazing song for me called Love and I sent her the music, and 35/ 40 minutes later I recorded it. Solange has been writing songs like it’s been going out of style. She’s amazing – she’s a new album coming out. I don’t know when it’s due, but it’s like this…I don’t even want to say what kind of sound it is cause only she knows, but it’s awesome, I’m so proud of her.

So back to Ms Kelly, will it be more R&B then Simply Deep?
Yes, I wouldn’t say, erm, a little bit, just a little bit but I don’t want to put music in a box. That’s my thing. A lot of people were like, ‘this album is not alternative or pop like your last record.’ Pop is a broken down word for popular and I want my records to be popular but it just happens to have a little thump to it - pop with a thump.

Do you feel, in terms of your career, do you feel you’ve gotten your credit?
Definitely. I feel like I’ve gotten my credit. I feel like some people wouldn’t want to give me my credit, but it’s life and it happens and I’m not about to prove myself to anybody. I love music, I love singing and I’m gonna do it until I’m sick of it. I’m not worried about people because opinions are like buttholes, everyone’s got one and people are gonna talk and when people stop talking that’s when you worry so I’m not worried.

You’ve worked with a lot of big names on this album. Is there anyone you didn’t get a chance to work with?
I really wanted to work with Timbaland and Robin Thicke. I played Robin Thicke’s album from front to back. I actually met up with him and the funny thing is he played me Lost Without You and I played him a song of mine and when I heard it I said “You mark my words, that song is a hit” and he probably doesn’t remember that but I was like “You mark my words, that song is crazy” and he was like “thank you. I sure hope it does” I said “Oh, it will” and it did.

Why did you change your album title to Ms Kelly?
I felt like the first title fitted the first draft of the album so when I did the second draft of the record, I felt like Ms Kelly had more sass to it so I felt like that fit the album perfectly!

The industries full of talented R&B stars, such as Ciara and Amerie. Do you ever worry about competition?
I don’t worry about the competition at all. I’m not being cocky, but I know I put together a great record. I’m very excited about it; my management, my fans and my label are all behind me. I’m not those girls – I’m not Ciara, I’m not Amerie, I’m Kelly Rowland and Kelly Rowland brings a different flair to music. A lot of people have been waiting for this record so I’m excited to be releasing it, and that’s all that counts. I don’t think about the competition or the pressure – there’s room for everybody. I have a very laid-back party vibe with my record. It’s also very real – very real. Like I said, I allowed myself to be vulnerable on this record.

What advice would you give to younger girls in the game?
Ultimatley I would tell them to forget what other people say because it’s so easy to get caught up in the mess. It’s so easy to get caught up in the ruckus of the record industry but this industry will eat you up and spit you out. It’s some important to know where you come from and who you are, above anything – not even as an artist, but as a woman. You have to have values and morals and bring that to the industry because so many other chicks need it! You got to spread it around! You can’t let that industry get to you, because as quickly as it’s given to you, it can be taken away. Or you could destroy it yourself and that’s the worse feeling. You don’t want to mess it all up yourself.

There’s been a lot of rumour about a Destiny’s Child reunion. Is there any chance you’ll get back together?
I don’t know, we’ll see. We’ll see. (laughs) I’d like to it would be fun. To be able to travel together again because it was so much fun. But at the same time, it’s time for growth and it’s time for change. It must take place, and it’s taking place for all of us right now.

Finally, why do I need this record in my life?
This album for me is like a change, a great turn in my life and I want every woman to feel it. I wanted to say thigns that sometime we don’t wanna say. Buut it’s ok to be vulnerable, it’s ok to open up , to cry, to party. It’s very emotion you can think of in this record – you can cry, dance, shoot the crap with your grilfreinds with this record. You can put it on and let it play. Wel, for me it’s like that. I’m so proud of it. If it doesn’t sell a unit, I’m proud of it and I put my all into it and I plan to do that with every single Kelly Rowland album.

Ms Kelly is out on June 25th! The lead single Like This featuring Eve is out on June 11th.

Z MORNING SHOW
Elle a donné une interview pour le Z MORNING SHOW
vous pouvez télécharger le MP3
mario
mario
-
-

Masculin

http://www.kelendria-zone.net

Message par imj Mar 5 Juin - 14:17

mci Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 2 0057
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par angel22 Lun 11 Juin - 11:56

Interview On Lick w Trevor Nelson 27 mai 2007

http://rapidshare.com/files/34830107/KellyR_Lickw.TN_27thMay07.mpg
angel22
angel22

Féminin

Message par Jey Lun 11 Juin - 14:12

Merci, elle est marante dans cette petite interview
Jey
Jey

Masculin

http://beyonce-dc.skyblog.com

Message par imj Mer 13 Juin - 18:47

Interview de kelly ds une émission anglaise. Interview assez délirante lol, kelly raconte tout! tout, tout , tout lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnjeG4UZ8ag
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par imj Sam 7 Juil - 1:25

Interview Kelly Rowland dans Trace TV!!

http://www.kewego.fr/video/iLyROoaftXwq.html
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par Invité Sam 7 Juil - 13:34

Interview de Kelly a 106 and 5 park (enfin c'est le truc de BET) :

http://www.thecelebritynetwork.net/

Invité
Invité

Message par imj Sam 6 Oct - 22:56

Vidéo kelly Rowland au 106 & Park ce vendredi 5 oct 2007

elle était magnifique (jador sa coupe)

PartI

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=hvVtjdRV0VQ&NR=1

PartII

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=m5SNF6MAcWs&NR=1

PartIII

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=LnR6LtXZRzA
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par Invité Mar 25 Déc - 13:33

Audio :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/rnb/features/kelly.shtml

Résumé :

Elle a parlé de :

:: The influence behind the single
:: Repackaging the album
:: Working with The Gym Class Heroes
:: The other artists and producers she has worked with
:: The new talent on her album
:: Her favourite UK artists
:: Performing live in the UK
:: Where she's spending Christmas
:: Her favourite track on the album (C'est Still In love wit my X)

Invité
Invité

Message par imj Mar 25 Déc - 18:29

mici thumleft
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par Invité Dim 27 Jan - 19:38

Davina Morris, Contributor

With the three members of Destiny's Child (DC) having forged solo paths several years ago, you'd think that by now people would have realised that Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle are three very different individuals. And, as a result, their individual pursuits have all been very different.

But while Beyoncé's success was always inevitable (her father was the group's manager and she was always deemed as DC's unofficial leader) and nobody really expected Michelle to be a mainstream star (she just didn't get to sing much in DC did she?), shouldn't Kelly's level of stardom be a little greater?

Her sophomore album, Ms. Kelly, is soon to be re-released (a sign that it didn't sell so well the first time around) and the new single Work - which was due for release last year - was delayed, then remixed and is finally getting released. Surely, a former member of such a super-group shouldn't struggle to sell units?

"As solo artistes we are three different people," Kelly insists. "People can't expect us all to take the same route as solo artistes or enjoy the same kind of success. Victoria (Beckham) has a different route to Mel B, Mel B has a different route to Geri and so on. We all have different paths, cuz we're all different people. I'm more of an intimate person anyway; I like playing smaller and more intimate venues. People can't expect me to be Beyoncé or Beyoncé to be me or me to be Michelle or whatever! Just allow us to be ourselves!"

And of Beyoncé, what does Kelly make of those who doubt the pair's friendship? Just last year a story popped up claiming that Beyoncé 'stole' the June front cover of Vibe magazine, which Kelly was scheduled to appear on. And in a spoof video of DC's song Emotions that appeared on You Tube last year, the actresses playing Michelle and Kelly were made to look insignificant while the Beyoncé actress sang "who'd look at the other two, when you've got Beyoncé?" Can we believe that Kelly and B are really true friends?

Negative thinking

"People see how positive we are as women and as friends, and instead of them learning from that they wanna hate on it. I have no time for that kind of negative thinking. People should be happy to see women getting along and working together without being insecure about each other. It doesn't have to be drama, but people always wanna create drama! I don't even let that bother me, cuz people will continue to talk and we'll just continue selling records," Kelly said.

Is Kelly interested in achieving Beyoncé's level of mega-stardom? "I wouldn't shun it, but I'm not gonna force it or allow people to push me in that direction. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen."

Having hoped that her sophomore album would allow fans to get to know 'Kelly Rowland and not Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child', she admits that she was disappointed about the way in which it was received. "The sales weren't as good as I wanted them to be and, to be honest, I did feel sad about that for a little while. I felt that the industry was fickle and for a minute I felt like I didn't want to be a part of that any more. I feel that the label should have promoted it more the first time around. But they're excited now, so that's all that counts," Kelly said.

Even with the best promotion, all album sales are affected by the record industry curse that is bootlegging. Kelly is no exception.

"Bootlegging definitely plays a part in artistes' frustration. I think it's mostly kids that do it. It seems that they don't really appreciate the value of music. There are young artistes who are coming out with music, which is OK for them, but it's no Marvin Gaye quality! That's not to down anybody, but I feel that some young people need to have a greater understanding of classic music and a better understanding of true musicians. Young people are carving their own niche and you can't be mad at that. But you still need to know about true, old school artistes," Kelly said.

Sounding like an inspirational speaker, she continues to school the youths. "There are all these talent contests out there - and don't get me wrong, they're cool. But because of them there's the danger of creating a society where every young person wants to be a superstar. But not everybody is gonna be a superstar. There's room for journalists, for doctors, for teachers. If I wasn't doing this I would be a teacher. I think being in the position to inspire and educate young minds is a wonderful thing," Kelly said.

Recalling her own youth, Kelly reveals that she and her mother "had our differences" when she was growing up. With Destiny's Child being on the road so often and Kelly's mother not being there with her daughter that "put a strain" on the pair's relationship. "We did have our problems, but the older I got the more I realised how important my Mum is. This industry will come and go, but you need to have a foundation. You need to have someone who, unlike all the 'yes people', will tell you straight: 'You've got a bad attitude today.' That's my Mum!"

However, she speaks less positively of her father who isn't a part of her life today.

"He was in and out of the picture from when I was born until I was about seven years old. And when he did come around, it just wasn't positive. He brought a negative energy, so I knew what discomfort was from an early age. Now, if ever I meet a guy and I feel that same sense of discomfort, I walk away from that situation, fast!" Kelly said.

Infamous spilt

Currently single, following the infamous spilt between her and former footballer fiancé, Roy Williams, Kelly says she doesn't talk about her relationships any more. "When I got engaged and announced that, it became a media riot. So I feel like the next time anybody will know anything about me, as far as relationships are concerned, I'll be married!" she said.

But she has learned a fair bit about herself through past relationships. "I learned that I shouldn't allow my past to affect my present. I didn't grow up with my biological father and I think that girls who grow up in that situation can sometimes grow up looking for Daddy, so I think it's important to know who your father is. For me, Beyoncé's father is like my father. When we're all at home Matthew treats me like his little girl. But for girls who grow up without a father figure I think it's important for them to know their self-worth so they don't look for the wrong things when they grow up and start to forge relationships," Kelly said.

In addition to her musical achievements, Kelly also proved her give-back-to-the-community spirit when she, along with Beyoncé and Beyoncé's parents, recently opened a housing shelter.

"It's called the Knowles Rowland Teminals Building. It's basically for situations like Hurricane Katrina, where so many people lost their homes. I can only imagine not being able to go to my home. Our shelter provides the means for people in those situations to rebuild their lives."

The single Work is out tomorrow and the album Ms. Kelly is out on March 10 on Sony BMG.

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20080127/ent/ent4.html

Invité
Invité

Message par imj Dim 27 Jan - 19:40

mci! mais bon langlais et moi!c bof bof mdr!!!

mais mci kan mm!
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par imj Dim 27 Jan - 19:49

interview dans kelly dans l'émission "This Morning" ce 24 janv 2008!!!

trop belle

(pas de performance)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwLYyxQH8Q&eurl

Dernière édition par le Dim 27 Jan - 19:58, édité 1 fois
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Dim 27 Jan - 19:53

nul il y a pas la performance !!!
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par Invité Dim 27 Jan - 19:56

ouai pourquoi ils ont l'interview et pas la perf ???? pffffffff!!! on la verra jamais!

Invité
Invité

Message par destiny fan Dim 27 Jan - 20:04

Grave mais celle G-A-Y on la verra jamais!!!
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par Invité Lun 28 Jan - 12:12

Interview de Kelly par LE BLOG THATGRAPEJUICE

http://www.thatgrapejuice.net/2008/01/that-grape-juice-interviews-kelly.html

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 28 Jan - 12:18

bon a ce que j'ai compris :

comeback (le clip) sera sur la réédition!
kelly est encore en studio en ce moment pour enregistrer de nouvelles
chansons, elle a bossé avec le producteur d'emotions des DC ...
Et puis au début il m'a fait rire le gars avec put it in, c'est vrai que ca porte a confusion!

Invité
Invité

Message par Elenwee Lun 28 Jan - 12:20

un petit détail, une partie vidéo exsite, alors s'il vous plaît mettez y les vidéos là bas, c'est plus clair, merci. Mr. Green
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

http://cine-lastnews.over-blog.com/

Message par Invité Lun 28 Jan - 12:30

Elenwee a écrit:un petit détail, une partie vidéo exsite, alors s'il
vous plaît mettez y les vidéos là bas, c'est plus clair, merci. Mr. Green

Dsl j'étais tellement excité que j'ai voulu vous le montrer vite vite!!!

Autre point : Quelques morceaux de Ms Kelly seront remplacés (enfin je crois)

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 29 Jan - 21:59

Sam:
Great. We have to talk about the ‘Ms. Kelly’ re-release. Following the
release of your sophomore effort ‘Ms. Kelly’ back in July last year,
it’s since been announced that a revamped version of the album will be
released in March this year. What’s the reason for re-releasing the
project?

Kelly: I felt like the [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]album
needed a new life; so I wanted to put some new tracks on there and give
it another shot, you know what I mean. So that’s exactly what I did. I
recorded an amazing track with Travis McCoy from Gym Class Heroes
titled ‘Daylight’ and of course the ‘Work’ Freemasons [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]remix. It’s giving something new and different on the re-release, which is something I really wanted to do.

Sam:
Is there a particular reason why a re-release of ‘Ms. Kelly’ – which I
must say is my best album from last year (Kelly: Thank you) – was
chosen over doing a whole new album altogether?

Kelly: Say that one more time.

Sam: Was there a reason why you decided to re-release the album, as opposed to making a new album?

Kelly:
You know what; I wanted to give the album another chance to be heard. I
mean, I felt the first time not a lot of people knew about the album
and that’s not fair to the fans, it’s not fair to me. So I wanted to
make sure I released a single that would, basically, have the fans
really gravitate towards the album – those who have heard it, those who
haven’t heard it, those that possibly want something new as well on the
release. So that’s why I made the decision.

Sam: …which
is very-well understandable. Many are keen to find out what the ‘Ms.
Kelly’ re-release will be serving up. Who did you work with on the new
tracks?

Kelly: On the new tracks, of course the
Freemasons did the remix to ‘Work’ as well as Travis McCoy on
‘Daylight’. I’m actually trying to get one more in. I’m in the studio
right now and playing around here and there. I don’t know if some songs
will make it or not, but I’m still working with different producers;
Mark Feist, who did Destiny’s Child’s ‘Emotions’. A lot of different
people.

Sam: There was something floating around about
you working with Nate ‘Danja’ Hills, who did Britney’s Gimme More’. Is
this correct?

Kelly: I wanna work with Danja, but Danja
is really busy, he’s really busy with other artists. When he sees this,
he’s gonna kill me (laughs). But I really love Danja, I’d love to work
with him, he’s so talented.

Sam: Are there any track titles and/or personal favourites you could share with us from the new tracks you’ve recorded?

Kelly:
From the new tracks, gosh I must say that I love them all, to be quite
honest with you. There’s a song I recently did with Mark Feist that I
really love. I have to say, though, that I love ‘Daylight’ with Travis.
We had fun giving ‘Daylight’ (a Bobby Womack cover) a new, younger
life, which was really cool; to introduce young people to some more
soul and put a twist on it.

Sam: Will the original track list be preserved or will some tracks be replaced?

Kelly:
Some tracks will be replaced. We are actually in the process of doing
that now, piecing it together still. You want to make sure that you are
making the right decisions for yourself and your fans, so that
everybody’s happy.

Sam: A lot of fans sent questions in; they were really hyped to be able to present them to you.

Kelly: Yeah, these are great questions, a lot of journalism going on. I love it.

Sam:
Thank you. People want to know if there’s going to be a bonus DVD
packaged with the album, perhaps, as you’ve done quite a few videos.
There was the ‘Like This’ video, the ‘Ghetto’ video, I’ve seen
‘Daylight’ and ‘Work as well. Will there be a bonus DVD of sorts?

Sam: You filmed a video for the single ‘Comeback’, right?

Kelly: Uh huh.

Sam: People really wanna know where it’s at?

Kelly: It’s so fly! I LOVE ‘Comeback’. Yeah…

Sam: Will we be seeing the video anytime soon?

Kelly: You will see the ‘Comeback’ video, on the re-release.

Sam:
Of the existing tracks, the confessional ‘Still in Love with My Ex’ is
the song many are hoping to be a single. Are there such plans for this?

Kelly: Yo, ya’ll have to call Sony. Make sure that whatever you want, they make it happen.
First they have to, honestly, hear the fans feedback. The same way they
(the fans) made ‘Work’ a big record, the fans make it happen now. Like,
the artist can put out music, but look at what the fans are doing with
the [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]music
industry. It’s all in their hands, so it’s really up to them. I love
‘Still In Love With my Ex’. It’s a personal confession for me, so I
think that’s why it’s so close and personal to a lot of fans as well as
those that, possibly, don’t even know [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]Kelly [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]Rowland. It’s something that really triggers and is familiar to them. I’d love for it to be a single. Anything could happen.

Sam:
On ‘Ms. Kelly’ you flaunted a sassy, assertive, yet emotionally
vulnerable side. What’s different with ‘Ms. Kelly’ this go round?

Kelly:
For the re-release, I feel there is even more sassiness. When you think
of ‘Work’, I like the fact that it was given a new life, like I said
earlier. With ‘Daylight’, it brings more soul to the record, as well as
the song I did with Mark Feist. It’s about me evolving as an artist
and, just, trying out different things every time I put something out.

Sam: What’s your response to the calls from
fans, naysayers etc that you should change labels, management etc?
Because, I have to be honest with you, it’s something that is passed
about quite a bit.

Kelly: It is passed about quite a
bit. You know what’s so sad to me is that when people don’t know what’s
going on, then they are basically entitled to their own opinion;
opinions are like buttholes, everybody’s got one. The thing is, people
are going to continue to say something, and they are going to continue
to compare myself with Destiny’s Child, [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]Beyonce,
with Michelle, with whatever. They’ll do that forever and, of course;
it’ll always be seen as what they want it to be seen as. But, you know
what? Misery loves company and I don’t let miserable people bother me
because I still [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]love [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]music, I love my family and I love everybody that I’m working with. If it needs change, then I’ll change it, when I see fit.

Sam: Nope, it’s not mean at all. It’s good that you’re being honest.

Sam: Though the ‘Ms. Kelly’ is your priority at present, have you started thinking about the direction of your next record?

Kelly:
Totally. I’m just boggled right now because the sky is the limit. There
are so many things I’d love to try. Like doing an album and trying out
different songs, but live. Not actually recording it in the studio, but
doing the song live and recording that and putting that out as an
album. That would be so much fun.

Sam: So live instrumentation etc?

Kelly:
Oh definitely; live instrumentation, live vocals, backgrounds,
everything. Doing it with the instruments, the artist and someone that
puts together music, doing it live right on the spot. I saw Timbaland
with [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]Justin [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]Timberlake
at a show and he was putting together beats, like live, and I was
crying (laughs) because it was just so amazing. I love creativity, like
to that point, where it just moved me to emotion. I was like, ‘I want
to do something like that’. I sat home and thought ‘what can I do that
will be close?’ and that would be it. To put together a whole [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]album [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]live, doing it in front of an audience and just make it real hot and gritty.

Sam: Any producers you’d like to work with on the next go round?

Kelly:
Pharrell. I’d love to work with will.i.am. I’d LOVE to work with
will.i.am. I love him. I love him and Sweetback (Sade’s band)

Sam:
You’re obviously enjoying a lot of success this year with ‘Work’, with
the upcoming re-release and whatnot, but there are also a few releases
from other female heavy-weights this year– including Janet and Mariah.
Whose projects are you looking forward to this year?

Kelly: I love Mariah. I really can’t wait to see what Mariah does. I was really looking forward to [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]Alicia [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]Keys
as well and I’m definitely satisfied with the album that she brought.
Janet Jackson, I can’t wait to see what she’s gonna bring.

Sam: Have you heard the ‘Feedback’ song?

Kelly: I heard ‘Feedback’; only once, but it definitely made me dance – I was in the club.

Sam: Favourite Destiny’s Child song?

Kelly:
It’s from our last album, the ‘Destiny’ Fulfilled’ album, ‘Love’. I
love ‘Love’, it’s so beautiful. That one, and one that goes down in
history ‘Say My Name’ – that has to be one of the best tracks of
all-time, if I must say so myself (laughs).

Sam: I’m sure many would agree. Your favourite Beyonce song?

Kelly: Favourite Beyonce song? Oh, ‘Flaws and All’

Sam: Favourite Michelle song?

Kelly: ‘Heart To Yours’. It’s one of the most beautiful [color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important][color:59a1=#D5D5CF ! important]records; I love Michelle’s voice on it and I love the production and everything. It’s just so fly and cool.

Sam: Real quick, favourite LeToya song?

Kelly: Let’s see, I liked her ‘All Eyes On Me’ record

Invité
Invité

Message par kyra Mar 29 Jan - 22:08

Merci

on lui a demande sa chanson préférée de latoya, elle l'a écouté vous pensez ? Mr. Green
kyra
kyra

Féminin

Message par Invité Mar 29 Jan - 22:12

Moi je pense que oui et puis que ce soit bee ou kelly c'est du passé!
même beyoncé l'a dit, elle disait que cette histoire avait apporté du
bien a tous y compris à celles qui sont parties et qui ont été number
one ...

La partie de l'interview qui m'a fait plaisir c'est ou elle parle des
instruments "live" pour son prochain album! C'est exactement ce que
j'attends d'elle!

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant