DC France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

+9
Jey
mario
angel22
Natylicious
Elenwee
Dc3-World
imj
alhassan
mohsam
13 participants

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Empty Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par Invité Ven 30 Mar - 20:58

Kelly: It’s crazy, you know I’m excited about this video,
the single, the album - everything. And I remember watching this video
come together even as I was shooting it. In the editing room, when I
saw it - i was just like ‘ wow, it’s just me’…
Tianna: Mhmmm
Kelly: And…oh definitely, I was kind of thrown off a little! (laughs)
Tianna: (laughs)
Kelly: I was thrown off a little because it’s only me in the video.
Tianna: Yeah, and I know prior to shooting this video, you shot ‘Get me Bodied’ with Beyonce and Michelle?
Kelly: Mhmmm
Tianna: So you was JUST with the girls…
Kelly: Yep!
Tianna: and then you moved on and you were just by yourself. Like, do you ever really miss being with Destiny’s Child?
Kelly: of course!
Tianna:
Because I know you guys still support one another, even though you’re
doing solo projects. But do you ever just like, miss being with Beyonce
and Michelle and having that good ole time with the girls all the time?

Kelly: I do, but I have to say - I’m seeing Beyonce tonight…and Michelle next week *laughs*
Tianna: Oh well, BAM there it is (laughs)
Kelly:
We see each other all the time but yea…traveling and doing shows
together, I miss that too. At the same time you know, we allow each
other our personal growth space for goals.
Tianna: So going out of
Destiny Fulfilled, two years later bring Ms. Kelly to the forefront,
what can we expect to hear differently from you musically? From all the
albums you’ve done with Destiny’s Child and compared to your first solo
album ‘Simply Deep‘, what can we expect differently on Ms. Kelly?
Kelly: On this record - it is, I know compared to my last solo album - it was more alternative, rock slash r&b… Tianna: Right…
Kelly:
This record is more r&b/pop I have to say, more so Urban. It’s a
real urban record and I also wanted just to mellow it out a little bit.

Tianna: Ok, ok…
Kelly: Like my album, compared to
Destiny’s Child is alot more mellow. Destiny’s Child had alot of
uptempos and I wanted to do uptempos, which I did. But I also like -
it’s like alot of mids you know? Some ballads, not much - but, alot of
mids on my record, like mid-ups or strictly midtempos that kind of set
you at ease.
Tianna: Ok…
Kelly: Lil’ GROWN!
Tianna: Yea grown, because you grownin’ now, shoo!
Kelly: Exactly!
Tianna:
Prior to this last year, you were going to release ‘My Story’. Now is
this the same album as Ms. Kelly or Ms. Kelly is a whole different…
Kelly:
My Story is…another draft. Some of the songs that were on My Story are
on Ms. Kelly. There are about six songs that were on My Story that are
on this record. But Ms. Kelly is alot more sassy. Compared to My Story,
I had so much to say with words and you know - it was midtempos and
ballad heavy and I didn’t want that. I’m like ‘Kelly…you 26 years old’!

Kelly:
I know alot of things have happened but BOO?! You go out and party, you
go out with your girls, you have a good time and you should enjoy being
by yourself. And that’s when I actually did take time and I spent alot
of time by myself.
Tianna: Ok
Kelly: And I actually went to
lunch by myself, to the movies by myself, and like I realized how
spending time by yourself in general - enjoying your own company is
important.
Tianna: Definitely, definitely…
Kelly: So I did that…and I was just like alright, I like me! (laughs)
Tianna: Well we like you too!
Kelly:
I did two records that were very ‘being a woman is fly’ And you know,
as a woman basically possessing um - I call it ‘comeback’!
Tianna: Oh ok, comeback!
Kelly:
I call whatever it is - whether it’s your smile, your walk, the way you
look at someone, or you know, the way you kiss someone - whatever it
is. I call it the comeback, you make whoever it is comeback for more -
you make guys comeback for more.
Tianna: Ok, Imma have to borrow that one.
Kelly: (laughs) Be like ‘honey, don’t get to close to me, I got the comeback, I keep ‘em coming!’

Kelly on being compared to Beyonce

Tianna:
Let me ask you this now, do you feel that or do you expect that people
will compare your new solo project to those of your ex-bandmates,
particularly Beyonce - because Beyonce - I mean her name…and everybody
always wants to somebody to Beyonce. Since you’re so close to her, you
feel that people will make this some type of competition?
Kelly: Of course they are.
Tianna:
What is your response to those people who feel the need to compare you
two, even though you two are completely different people - like, I can
clearly see that. But what is your response to people who feel the need
to compare you to Beyonce, always?
Kelly: It seems like, you know it’s only natural for you to compare me with Beyonce (laughs)
Tianna: That’s true
Kelly:
And I give her props because she is the hottest chick in the game but,
at the same time - you forget, we were the hottest chicks in the game
together.
Tianna: oh…Bam!
Kelly: So uh, yea we [Kelly & Michelle]didcome from Destiny’s Child (laughs)
Tianna: All of ya’ll are hot, that’s right
Kelly: huh?
Tianna: That’s right, all three of you are hot together.
Kelly: Exactly! But you know…I mean Jay said that’s his BOO and she’s dope!
Kelly:
And she is very talented. She is the bomb, she is my sister and I give
credit where credit is due you know? But it’s going to be only natural
for people to do that. I don’t worry about it.
Tianna: Ok, that’s good.
Kelly: I just work hard, and I set myself up as Kelly Rowland.
Tianna:
So Kelly Rowland the actress. When you going to get back on the big
screen miss thing? Or the small screen - on T.V because I know you were
on ‘Girlfriends’ and you did your thing on there. But I know, you’re
doing the album right now, in the future do you want to get back into
movies and television?
Kelly: Of course, I would love to. I think
that I’ll definitely do that when it’s my time to do that because I
have been offered different roles, but it hasn’t been the right timing
yet. I’ll be glad when it is the right time because I really enjoy it I
have to say.

Dernière édition par mehdi59300 le Sam 17 Mai - 19:27, édité 6 fois

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par mohsam Ven 30 Mar - 21:08

ton role est de ton donner ce qu'il faut tiré d'important de cette interview Mr.Red Mr.Red (je suis une feignasse je sais! lol)
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par Invité Ven 30 Mar - 21:13

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Smiley_6 je vais réduire ca

Invité
Invité

Message par child-of Ven 30 Mar - 21:14

ouais j'avais commencé à lire mais putain c'que c'est long, j'avais laché à la moitié, je continurai le reste après Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Mdr40 merci Mehdi Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Accord07

child-of
Invité

Message par mohsam Ven 30 Mar - 21:27

nan mais c'ets bon mehdi, tu as déja mit le plus important en gras donc sa va lol^^!

en tout ca splus de la moitié de miss kelly est du my story Shocked ! moi qui croyait que c'était un new album! et pas de up tempo, que du mid et des chanson trés douce! domage! j'auraui bien voulu une chanson dans le genre gosta go!!
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par Invité Ven 30 Mar - 21:30

Y'aura 6 titres de My story et 5 nouveaux (je pense que ce seront des up tempos!)

Invité
Invité

Message par alhassan Sam 31 Mar - 0:38

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Mdr18
alhassan
alhassan

Masculin

http://www.alhassan.skyblog.com

Message par mohsam Sam 31 Mar - 0:49

elly: Like my album, compared to Destiny’s Child is alot more mellow. Destiny’s Child had alot of uptempos and I wanted to do uptempos, which I did. But I also like - it’s like alot of mids you know? Some ballads, not much - but, alot of mids on my record, like mid-ups or strictly midtempos that kind of set you at ease.

pas de up tempo aparament!
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par Invité Sam 31 Mar - 11:33

J'espère qu'il y aura quand même des uptempos ... Je n'ai toujours pas compris pourquoi elle gardait flashback, elle est bien cette chanson mais elle date quand même ! Moi je veux que des inédits ! J'espère qu'elle mettra What It Do il avait l'air bien ce titre !

Invité
Invité

Message par imj Sam 31 Mar - 16:37

Moi jmé trop "this is love" dommage kel le mette par sur l'album!! c t ma chanson!! en plus g pas tte la chanson!!!!!

mé bon l'album sa va etr de la turie kan mm!!

http://imj.skyblog.com
imj
imj

Masculin

http://mskelly-music-only.skyblog.com

Message par Invité Sam 31 Mar - 17:19

imj a écrit:Moi jmé trop "this is love" dommage kel le mette par sur l'album!! c t ma chanson!! en plus g pas tte la chanson!!!!!

mé bon l'album sa va etr de la turie kan mm!!

http://imj.skyblog.com

elle y sera Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Lol

Invité
Invité

Message par imj Sam 31 Mar - 17:55

jur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trop bien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par Invité Sam 31 Mar - 18:18

Oui elle l'a dit à la radio. Et elle a aussi dit qu'il y avait des titres ds Scott storch et rockwilder ...

Invité
Invité

Message par Dc3-World Dim 1 Avr - 0:38

whao !!!
tout sa a lire Shocked
je reviens demain Laughing
Dc3-World
Dc3-World

Féminin

http://dc3-world.skyblog.com

Message par Invité Mar 3 Avr - 9:29

Autre interview : (je sais c'est long si je dois réduire dites le moi, je le ferai sans pbs)

Aries (UBG): Tell me about your new album "Miss Kelly" and who is Miss Kelly and how is she different from Kelly of Destiny's Child?
Kelly Rowland: Dang that's like five questions all in one (laughs). Well let's see, the new CD took me a year and a half to record. It's really a great CD and really hot! I got some great producers on it like Scott Scorch, Polo Da Don, some new producers out of Los Angeles, Kenny and Chad and let's see Soulshock and Karlin. Some great writers like Sean Garret, Solange and of course myself. The difference from DC is that this is me, this is Kelly Rowland, not Destiny's Child.

Aries (UBG): What do you want your fans to walk away with, after they hear "Miss Kelly?"
Kelly Rowland: When they listen to this album, I want them to walk away hearing that I'm a woman now. A new woman. I'm so happy and excited about this album. When people hear this album, I want them to hear me for me. Not Kelly from Destiny's Child, but Kelly Rowland. Don't get me wrong, I love and respect Destiny's Child, but with this album I want to stand on my own.

Aries (UBG): Still In Love w/ My Ex, is a fan favorite as well as mine, are there any plans to release that single in the near future?
Kelly Rowland: Really, you like that one?

Aries (UBG): I love it to death, I love the adlibs you do towards the end of it.
Kelly Rowland: Hello! (Laughs), I think I got a singer on the line (laughs)? Do I?

Aries (UBG): (Laughs) I do a little somethin', somethin'.
Kelly Rowland: I knew it (laughs)! But thank you so much! I love that song as well. Still In love w/ My Ex was actually the fourth song I recorded for this project. I wrote it as well, it was one my best writing experiences ever. I was in the studio with Soulshock and Karlin and we had finished a song. I like that song as well, but I wanted to do something else with them, because I'm such a huge fan of their work. So they played that track and I just loved it! Then all of a sudden I just started singing (singing "still in love with my ex") I was like where did that come from (laughs)? So I wrote the lyrics and it all just flowed so good. I was thinking maybe I'm giving up a little too much info in the song (laughs), but I love it. Hopefully it will be a single.

Aries (UBG): With Destiny's Child and Beyonce' being so successful over the years, do you feel any added pressure with releasing your sophomore solo album?
Kelly Rowland: Nope! The reason being is because I'm a different person. Destiny's Child is one thing and Bee is herself. I'm myself. I want it to be successful and all, but I honestly didn't feel any added pressure this time around. I just went in to make a great album. So now all I can do is put it in God's hands and hope it's a success. And I'm going to promote the hell out of it (laughs)!

Aries (UBG): Have you had the opportunity to congratulate LeToya on all of her recent success and do you have a favorite song from her CD?
Kelly Rowland: Oh yeah, I have actually! I did last year, but I got a chance to do it again this morning. I did a phone interview with a station down in Texas and she was in the studio. We spoke briefly. I congratulated her on everything and she wished me all the best with this project. It was really nice, I'm so happy for her. My favorite song, hum I have to be honest. So let's see, I'll say Torn. I really love that song. I love when she sings "apart of me" (laughs). But I also like the one she has with the rapper & the other one she had a video for (She Don't).

Aries (UBG): What do you think is the biggest misconception about Miss Kelly?
Kelly Rowland: Wow let's see, the biggest misconception about me? Well that's hard Aries because you know opinions are like A holes, everybody has one. But let's see, I honestly don't know right now. That's a hard question, let's talk more and come back to that one (laughs).

Aries (UBG): What is it like to be Kelly Rowland outside of the music industry? What do you enjoy doing when the cameras aren't rolling?
Kelly Rowland: I just love to sit back on the beach and just chill! Or just chill at home or at my best friend Barbara's house and sit back and drink margarita's (laughs). Oh I love to cook also. Well I try (laughs), I like watching the Food Channel to get ideas on stuff to make.

Aries (UBG): You have impressed me more than once with your acting skills, when will we see you on the big or small screen again?
Kelly Rowland: Well first off thank you! And hopefully it will be really soon. I have to work out some things and just see what happens. I've had to turn down something's unfortunately, because of working on the album and this has been my main focus. I do believe however,. what is meant for me is for me and what's not, isn't. So when it's the right role for Kelly, I'll be doing it.

Aries (UBG): Do you have any touring plans for the summer?
Kelly Rowland: Yes! I want to be on a tour so bad! I can't wait. I've already been working on routines (laughs) and just the whole thing. I'm so excited about touring. Nothing is confirmed yet, but once it is, you'll know about it. I'm looking forward to doing shows.

Aries (UBG): Any last words for your fans?
Kelly Rowland: Yeah, thank you so much for the support you guys have been showing this project. I know the dates have switched and been changing, but you guys have stayed by my side and I appreciate that. I read what you guys say on my site as well as this one and other sites and the love is just so wonderful, so again thank you. And thank you as well Aries for your continued support, I really do appreciate it!

Aries (UBG): It was a pleasure, continue success and I can't wait to hear "Miss Kelly."
Kelly Rowland: Thank you, I have to ask you is your real name Aries?

Aries (UBG): Yes it's my real name (laughs).
Kelly Rowland: That is so cool! Is that your sign?

Aries (UBG): Yep and my birthday is in two weeks.
Kelly Rowland: Really! Wow that is so cool (laughs). I think when I have a child, I'm going to have to think of naming them that (laughs). But it has to be like Aries, it can't be like Sagittarius or anything (laughs).

Aries (UBG): (Laughs), definitely, please do that! Continue success Kelly!
Kelly Rowland: Thanks Aries, bye!

Invité
Invité

Message par child-of Mar 3 Avr - 12:05

merci Razz

child-of
Invité

Message par Elenwee Mar 3 Avr - 12:26

MERCI! tongue
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

http://cine-lastnews.over-blog.com/

Message par Invité Jeu 10 Mai - 21:23

Interview francais de Kelly rowland ...

http://www.rnbjam.com/interview-kelly+rowland-363-rnb-soul.html

Invité
Invité

Message par Dc3-World Jeu 10 Mai - 21:25

Merciiii Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) 0057
Dc3-World
Dc3-World

Féminin

http://dc3-world.skyblog.com

Message par Invité Jeu 10 Mai - 21:34

Bon je vais quand même mettre l'interview :

Interview Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland des Destiny’s Child s’apprête à sortir son second album intitulé “Miss Kelly”, vous avez surement entendu le premier single « Like This » et la miss a choisi Eve pour l’accompagner. De passage à Paris, vous pensez bien que RnBjam ne pouvait rater cette interview ! Une interview où Kelly Rowland nous explique comment elle a travaillé sur ce nouvel album, et nous parle de ses projets…

Bonjour Kelly, pourquoi avoir choisi « Miss Kelly » pour le titre de ton album ?
Bonjour, cet album me décrit parfaitement car j’ai beaucoup grandi en tant que femme et en tant qu’artiste et puis Miss Kelly ça fait un peu sexy. Voilà pourquoi j’ai choisi ce titre.

Tu as changé le nom de ton album car il devait s’appeler « My Story » à la base…Oui tout à fait !!! Au début, l’album devait s’intituler « My Story » et dessus il y avait essentiellement des mid-tempo et des ballades et puis je me suis dit que j’ai quand même 25 ans ! J’aime m’amuser, sortir avec mes amis aussi alors je suis retournée en studio et donc on a ré-enregistré ce que je voulais rajouter.

Il paraît que ton album sera plus urbain et plus hip hop que le précédent, c’est vrai ?
Hum, je n’aime pas vraiment ranger ma musique dans un genre défini… Pour moi, on n’a pas besoin de limiter la musique à un genre musical, on fait ce que l’on a envie de faire, on fait ressentir ce que l’on ressent et c’est ce qu’on doit faire sur un album. Bien entendu, il y aura des influences urbaines sur « Miss Kelly » mais je dirais que c’est plus un album pop-urbain.

J’aime beaucoup ton premier single « Like This » qui a été produit par Polow Da Don, comment s’est passée la collaboration ?
C’était vraiment bien, il a tellement d’énergie ! Il m’a donné une chanson, qui, pour moi, n’a jamais été entendue auparavant et il a tellement bien travaillé dessus. J’étais très heureuse et il est très créatif.

Qui sont les autres producteurs présents sur ton album ?
Il y a Scott Storch, de nouveaux arrivants qui sont Kenny & Charlie, il y a également Soulschok & Karlin, Billy Man, Tank…Tank le chanteur qui est également en featuring sur cet album a produit 2 morceaux que j’adoooore ! Il a d’ailleurs travaillé sur une des chansons qui s’intitule « Ghetto » et où je suis accompagnée par Snoop. Et j’ai oublié quelqu’un….oh Rockwilder, oh il va me tuer ! (rires)

Il paraît que tu as travaillé avec Mysto & Pizzi, j’ai vu des vidéos de ces mecs sur internet…ils sont vraiment fous ! Comment tu as fait ?
En fait, je n’ai pas encore eu la chance de les rencontrer et une personne de mon label m’a envoyé ce qu’ils faisaient et il y a une chanson que j’ai trouvé vraiment top, Oh mon Dieuuuu !!!! (rires). Solange Knowles a co-écrit la chanson qui s’intitule « Love » et cette chanson fait partie de mes préférées. Et DJ Kore qui était là tout à l’heure a aussi bien accroché sur le morceau…d’ailleurs, c’est également un bon producteur.

Tu as écrit toutes les chansons de ton album ?
Non, pas toutes, il y a d’autres personnes comme Sean Garett, Billy Mann, Solange Knowles, Tank… J’aime que les personnes qui me connaissent vraiment bien écrivent pour moi, il y a tellement de bonnes vibes quand on se retrouve en studio pour écrire et puis c’est très important parce que je parle de ma vie personnelle par exemple. Ce sera vraiment un album très personnel.

Ton album arrive à quelques semaines d’intervalle de la ré-édition de celui de Beyoncé, y a-t-il une compétition entre vous ?
Non, il n’y en a pas et puis je pense que l’on n’en a pas besoin. Les gens la créent mais je ne m’en préoccupe pas vraiment, j’ai juste fait un album que j’aime et puis les gens peuvent penser ce qu’ils veulent. Ces personnes veulent nous mettre en compétition parce qu’on a chanté ensemble dans un groupe pendant des années mais il y a de la place pour tout le monde que ce soit Beyoncé, Amerie, Mya…tout le monde a sa place. D’ailleurs on pourrait même fait une tournée entre chanteuses ! (rires)

Tu as d’autres projets côté cinéma ?
Pas pour le moment, là, je me suis vraiment penchée sur mon album et c’est ma priorité. Mais pour le cinéma, on verra, ce sera peut être pour la fin de l’année…

Tu as aussi fait des émissions télé…Oui exactement ! J’ai fait le « Eve Show » et un autre show qui s’appelle « Girlfriends », j’aime beaucoup la télé, je m’amuse !

Tu aimerais revenir en France pour faire un concert ?
Oui, oui, oui, oui !!!

Mais quand ???
Je ne sais pas (rires) mais j’espère que ça se fera très prochainement. Je me rappelle de notre dernier show avec Destiny’s Child et on s’était amusées ! Il y a avait énormément de gens et le public était très chaleureux. Je me rappelle qu’on a même dû distribuer des bouteilles d’eau parce qu’il faisait chaud et tout le monde nous suivait, on voyait des mouvements de foule qui faisaient comme des vagues géantes. Et ce dont je me rappelle le plus, c’est que les français apprécient sincèrement la musique donc j’espère faire une scène très vite.

Cette année, c’est la sortie de ton album…que peut-on te souhaiter pour les années à venir ?
J’espère faire plus d’albums, du cinéma, de la télé, un mariage…

Et des bébés ?
Ouiiiii bien sûr je veux des bébés mais pas pour le moment, je n’ai pas le temps. Avant je voulais 5 enfants, maintenant j’en veux 3 (rires). 3 enfants c’est parfait !

Merci beaucoup Kelly, nous te souhaitons le meilleur…

+ site officiel : http://www.kellyrowlandonline.com/

Interview réalisée par Titfam et Sanizzle

Invité
Invité

Message par Natylicious Lun 28 Mai - 13:40

LOL vous auriez du mettre la trad sur la première page, parce que là je viens de me taper l'intégrale de l'interview en anglais!
Tant pis!
Tant mieux!C'est plus authentique!

Il faut que j'avoue, il y a un temps où je pensais que Kelly était celle qui avait pris le plus la grosse tête...
Mais ce temps est définitivement révolu! Elle est vraiment chou, et ça se ressent dans tout ce qu'elle fait/dit!!! Mr. Green
Natylicious
Natylicious
-
-

Message par angel22 Jeu 31 Mai - 19:31

Interview IVillage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lU06rXezS4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fplatformlaunchaction%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F
angel22
angel22

Féminin

Message par Natylicious Jeu 31 Mai - 23:54

La présentatrice me tape sur le système!!!
Déjà elle en fait des tonnes avec ses "You look gorgeous, blablabla" et puis pourquoi toujours TOUT ramener à Beyoncé et les DC, alors qu'on parle de l'album de --->Kelly<---?!?!
Natylicious
Natylicious
-
-

Message par imj Ven 1 Juin - 15:39

Natylicious a écrit:La présentatrice me tape sur le système!!!
Déjà elle en fait des tonnes avec ses "You look gorgeous, blablabla" et puis pourquoi toujours TOUT ramener à Beyoncé et les DC, alors qu'on parle de l'album de --->Kelly<---?!?!

Mdr!!!!!!!!!

kelly était à l'émission "Muchmusic" elle était juste magnifique!!
vidéo : http://axs.muchmusic.com/index.jsp?fr_story=6d73ad03b810a13edda8e7d5482929882ccf9e12&rf=mrss
imj
imj

Masculin

Message par Elenwee Sam 2 Juin - 0:28

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) Panneau2 Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) 10369470
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

http://cine-lastnews.over-blog.com/

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant