DC France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

+9
Jey
mario
angel22
Natylicious
Elenwee
Dc3-World
imj
alhassan
mohsam
13 participants

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 4 Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par mohsam Ven 16 Juil - 15:37

voila une interview NRJ sous titré français!
http://www.nrj.fr/music-509/interviews-3222/article/246589-kelly-rowland-s-epanouit-dans-la-dance-.html
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 4 Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par destiny fan Ven 16 Juil - 20:56

Merci moh
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par dimeh Ven 16 Juil - 23:59

Cimer!
dimeh
dimeh
-
-

Message par imj Sam 17 Juil - 1:24

merci
imj
imj

Masculin

http://mskelly-music-only.skyblog.com

Message par destiny fan Jeu 22 Juil - 15:06

Sur cette interview elle me fait trop rire a la 7e minute, elle parle de Kanye West qui dit son nom dans sa chanson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZIv3kC57ZE
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Dim 15 Aoû - 17:27

MTV When I Was 17 - Kelly Rowland (avec les commentaires de Letoya et Angie Beyince)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeg7j0_21814172992_webcam#from=embed
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par mohsam Dim 15 Aoû - 19:44

meric!! :)
apparemment il y a un extrait d'une chanson qui filtré! tu airais pas un lien stp?
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par dimeh Dim 15 Aoû - 21:47

C'est un snippet de Forever is just a minute away (à ne pas confondre avec Forever And A day qui est dans la tracklist de l'album) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcdOxOtUSpE&feature=player_embedded

Perso je n'écoute plus aucuns leaks.
dimeh
dimeh
-
-

Message par mohsam Dim 15 Aoû - 23:11

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! l'extrait est vraiment bon!!! mehdi toi qui aimes ses ballades tu devrais adorer!!! WOW!!
enfin c'est une ballade pas longtemps! après kelly s'enflamme et le rythme aussi! lol
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Lun 16 Aoû - 3:12

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh je kiff je sent qu'après Like The Sea d'alicya en 2010 et Hello de Bee en 2009 ce sera mon nouveau coup de coeur de 2011
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Mar 31 Aoû - 17:29

P'tite interview interessante:

http://www.mrworldpremiere.net/2010/08/kelly-rowland-q.html
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par dimeh Sam 9 Oct - 8:04

Nouvelle interview :

Kelly Rowland - a former member of R 'n' B mega group Destiny's Child and successful urban solo artist - certainly raised a few eyebrows last summer when she featured on French DJ David Guetta's dance anthem When Love Takes Over. Thought it was just a phase? It wasn't - album number three sees Kelly continue in her fresh electronic musical direction, working with everyone from StarGate to Ne-Yo to get there. Swaddled in a Louis Vuitton blanket, we catch up with a slightly snuffley Miss Rowland in her lavish London hotel suite to find out more…

What stage are you at with your new album? Have you settled on a release date for it?

Kelly: The release date for the album is 29th November, and I actually solidified the title of the album today with my staff. I've worked with Jim Johnson, Brian Kennedy, David Guetta, Jonas Jerberg, StarGate, Ne-Yo, Rico Love, Rob Allen, myself… it's been a lot of fun…

What title have you settled on then? Still going with Kelly Rowland for it?

Kelly: I'm not telling anybody that yet! Ha ha ha!

You said in an interview earlier this year that you weren't afraid to take risks on the album - what risks did you end up taking?

Kelly: Because I come from such an urban background, dance is a risk. I tried that with When Love Takes Over and at the end of that I said 'David, let's try this again and see what happens…' And then I got Commander and after that I thought 'Well maybe I should try it with a different producer…' So I tried it with Jonas, and I tried it with Jim and I tried it with The Souldiggers, who actually fused dance and R 'n'B together, as well as Jim Johnson and it works. And I thought 'Well, maybe I'm onto something here'. People might have thought I was crazy, but it's OK, I'm not letting go of my urban roots by any means, I just want to see what happens.

Was there anything in particular that inspired this change of musical image for you? An event perhaps, a person or a place?

Kelly: I was inspired by living in the south of France partying and going out every other night and listening to dance music. Watching other people around me and their interactions when the song comes on and into a mix the feel like they're gonna just be higher, then the climax of the song comes in with another part, and then they're like… ARRRRGGGG! It's like an explosion and it's so amazing and I was like, 'I gotta try this!'

Can you talk me through some of the tracks on the album you haven't released as singles?

Kelly: Of course! There's one that I did called On and On which is my favourite of the album, and the reason why I love it is the way that it came about in the studio with Brian Kennedy. It was just amazing the way the song kind of glued itself together in a creative environment. When I worked with Rico Love on Everything, we just let the music take over. We were in Miami, and having fun, and it was great. When Ne-Yo sent me this song called Heaven and Earth…it made me cry! And I had a hard time trying to flush it out! Like [feigns crying] 'This song is going to be so beautiful…'

Collaborated with a lot of different people on this album - any artists out there you're still really keen to work with?

Kelly: Kanye [West]… I would love to work with Kanye. I'm trying to get in contact with him now. Gosh, definitely, I love him. He's incredibly talented, very witty, intelligent - I love that about him as an artist, and he's very honest!

You sound smitten…

Kelly: I love that, I love that about him is that he is so honest, he doesn't hold back for anybody. He get's criticised for it, but everything that we're thinking, he's going to say. Same as Simon [Cowell]…I love Simon.

Do you ever feel a pressure to achieve the same huge record sales successes that you did in Destiny's Child?

Kelly: I think that each album and everyone that we do we have to allow it the space to grow. It's like me asking someone to take the same steps as they did yesterday as they did today. I don't think that's fair because they don't know what the possibilities are. It's important to give each album its own living space. That's fair…

What do you think of Michelle Williams taking part in this year's Strictly Come Dancing?

Kelly: I'm excited for her. It's so crazy because I finally got a chance to see her - we hung out last night, and she was telling me about the competition, and she was saying how the judges are, how different rehearsals are, compared to what… I mean even Destiny's ever did. We never studied fox trots and waltzes and things like that, you know what I mean? Who does that unless you really want to do something like that? For me, I really wouldn't want to do something like that until I had a husband.

Ha ha ha, why is that?

Kelly: Well just because it's something that you could go and do together. My grandparents did that. They waited until later in their marriage before they went to learn fox trot and that was a part of their growing up. My grandmother would actually waltz with us around the house when we were kids. We were like, 'Grandma, please stop…' you know what I mean? But they learnt it together. For me, I would want to learn something like that with a partner…because it's sexy. So I told her, 'I really oblige you because I would be so intimidated. Absolutely intimidated.' I'd rather learn on my own. I don't want any one judging what I do. I'm really proud of her though, I don't know how she learned a new dance in four days. She's never even seen it before. Give my sister some credit!

What are your top style tips for girls out there?

Kelly: Be comfortable with what you have on. If you have a pair of shoes that hurt, don't wear them. The ugliest think that I think I've seen is a woman walk like her feet hurt. It's awful, so make sure your shoes fit. And never let the outfit wear you - you should be wearing that outfit. And accessorise…

What do you think your biggest fashion faux pas has been?

Kelly: When I allowed somebody to talk me into wearing a dress that I wasn't comfortable in. I felt awkward the whole night, and it wore me - I didn't wear it. It was hideous. Some people thought it was cool, but I felt uncomfortable in it. And people can always tell.

Are there any hair and beauty tips that have been passed down to you from your mum or grandmother that you still swear by?

Kelly: Yes! Completely. I oil my fingertips. I have a nice Moroccan oil in my toiletry bag, and I always tie my hair up in a silk scarf every night - that's my hair trick. My face and skin trick is to moisturise well in the winter time, because the weather eats up your skin and I never go to sleep with make up on. Someone told me it ages you ten years.

What are your must have items in your make-up bag?

Kelly: My mascara by Elaina, who's a friend of mine who just made her own mascara which I can't believe how good it is, it's amazing. My concealer by M.A.C, the one in the tube? It's fantastic. And rosebud lip salve, which is fantastic because you can use it on your lids and lips.

Are there any hair or make-up looks that you'd love to try but hasn't so far?

Kelly: I saw someone the other day with yellow on their eyelids, and it looked sooo fresh. But I thought if I did that I'd look like a clown. So I went and I bought some yellow eyeshadow from M.A.C and I noticed that when you mix it with water it works better. So I tried it, and I looked like Big Bird. I will never do that again. I just cut my hair, I really love it shorter. I would never go blonde. I'd look crazy. Probably like a washed-up whore. I would look very very cheap, it doesn't work for me.

Destiny's Child - dead as a do-do or room for reunion?

Kelly: We don't talk about it among each other. We talk about family, we talk about building families, we talk about…but we just don't talk about that. It's just not the topic of our conversation.

Kelly Rowlands new album, which is yet to be titled, will be out on 29th November 2010.

« Back to more Monitor
dimeh
dimeh
-
-

Message par dimeh Jeu 20 Jan - 22:23

I found a interview with the Nervo twins from last month. Incase anybody who doesn't know who they are they wrote "When Love Takes Over". They talk about writing the track, Kelly's label refusing it, Kelly being dropped and David Guetta picking it up. They briefly mention that they are penning on her new album also, Interesting read!

Quote:
It was their massive 2009 club hit 'When Love Takes Over' that really sent the NERVO trajectory soaring to new heights. It was a mammoth club and chart hit across the globe (top ten here in Australia, No.1 in the UK), but the girls reveal that Kelly's old record company had heard it and had rejected it.

"We were in touch with Kelly Rowland’s people to work for her album," says Liv. "So it was purely for Kelly Rowland’s album at first. She was the one who then introduced us to David Guetta. He had given her a load of tracks asking her to work on them for his or her album. So we were all vibing on this one track which was ‘When Love Takes Over’ and we wrote it in her hotel room. The next day we recorded it," she says, rather matter-of fact.

"Then she got dropped!" exclaims Mim. "We delivered that song to her label and they weren’t vibing on it, so David went ‘Great! It will be my first single’. And from that, David said ‘girls, I really like what you do’ and then he got us to work with Chris Willis and Tara MacDonald and all of his peeps."

Though excited that the girls were then working in some esteemed musical company, we're left dumbfounded that Kelly's former label Columbia would a) pass up something as glorious and magnificent as the almighty 'When Love Takes Over', and b) then drop Kelly from their label. But NERVO explains that more often than not, record companies get scared of change.

"It was a very brave move for Kelly," says Liv. "So maybe they weren’t ready. Maybe they wanted her to be more tied to her urban roots. Because when you speak to labels, they’re always going on about ‘your market’ and ‘what you stand for’," she says.

"‘Your Lane’. They always use ‘your lane’," adds Mim.

The girls reveal that they've written more music for Kelly's forthcoming album, but add that it's incredibly hard to complete it when they're seldom in the same city at the same time. Nonetheless, they've written for others too - 'Not Giving Up On Love' with Armin Van Buuren and Sophie Ellis Bextor, 'Put Your Hands Up' on Kylie's latest album 'Aphrodite' and more.

WLTO était a la base le single de Kelly mais Columbia n'en a pas voulu. David la garde et s'est dit que cette chanson pourrait son 1er single et vous connaissez la suite ...
dimeh
dimeh
-
-

Message par destiny fan Ven 21 Jan - 2:58

Oh puréeeeee la connerie qu'ils ont fait! Kelly serais tranquille la avec ses 2 propres hit et son album fonctionnerais un peu. Franchement je suis deg je détestes Columbia, ils ont tout fait pour brider Kelly sérieux, c'est dégueulasse. Maintenant c'est l'autre bouseux qui en profite. T'imagines la tuerie !!!

1st single:WLTO
2e single: Commander
3e single: FAAD
4e single: RCG

Ça aurait cartonné la elle serait en pleine réédition, et puis ca se trouve Rihanna aurait pas eu Who's That Chick ce serait Kelly qui l'aurait eu (je sais je divague mdr)
Mais au moins maintenant qu'on dises pas que c'est la chanson de David, car a l'origine elle était même pas à lui, même pas pour lui c'est Kelly qui lui a cédé. Elle a été bien gentil sur le coup.
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par dimeh Ven 21 Jan - 10:55

Ouai c'est une bande de connard. Elle aurait eu un tube mais de toute façon Columbia n'aurait jamais sur Kelly comme EMI l'ont fait pour WLTO niveau promo. Kelly est une véritable artiste, cet article le prouve.
dimeh
dimeh
-
-

Message par destiny fan Ven 21 Jan - 18:33

Bah ca y'avais meme pas à en douter. Sérieux je suis deg!
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4