DC France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Beyonce Heat

+7
john-lovely
mohsam
Macoubacity
Jey
Amenis210
angel22
SymonSasha.
11 participants

Page 2 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant

Beyonce Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyonce Heat

Message par Macoubacity Sam 19 Déc - 17:57

LOL
Macoubacity
Macoubacity
-
-

Féminin

http://marakoudja.skyblog.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 21 Déc - 19:50

In addition to its U.S. distribution — about 2,000 department and specialty store doors, including Macy’s — the collection will be available in Canada and Latin America in February. Additional global distribution — including Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and Australia — will begin in August. In-store, the bottle will be on a rotating platform meant to show off its facets and graduated coloring. The top of the bottle is edged with a gold band, inscribed with the words Beyoncé and Heat, and topped with a cap etched with the letter B.

Both TV and print advertising — with the tag line “Catch the Fever” — will accompany Beyoncé Heat’s launch. “It’s called Heat, so we wanted the ads to be really steamy and dewy,” said Knowles. “My sexiest moments are when I’m just getting out of the tub or the shower and I’m clean, so I wanted to incorporate that in the ads. The dress was this liquid-y satin. The song ‘Fever’ I did years ago and always loved it. [For the commercial] I got to sing it a bit more whispery, more natural.”

The TV ad was directed by Jake Nava, who also shot Knowles’ videos “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It),” “If I Were a Boy” and “Beautiful Liar.” Print advertising, shot by Michael Thompson, depicts a sultry Knowles in the same dress worn in the TV campaign. The ad, which will be available as single- and double-page spreads, will begin running in February fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines.

While executives declined to discuss advertising and promotional spending, industry sources estimated that Coty Beauty would spend at least $20 million on advertising and promotion in Beyoncé Heat’s first year on counter. About 70 percent of that figure is expected to be in media spending, with the overwhelming majority of it to be spent on TV ads. As well, the brand is targeting at least 40 million scented impressions.

An intensive Internet campaign is planned, noted Jerôme Dujoux, global marketing director, fragrance division, for Coty Beauty. A teaser Web site, Readytocatchthefever.com, goes live today, with an e-blast to Knowles’ fans on Facebook and MySpace. A unique Facebook application, How Hot Are You?, rates a user’s profile on its “Fever Meter.” It is designed to allow potential purchasers to see just how sizzling — or fizzling, as the case may be — they are.

Knowles will also make an appearance to promote the scent at Macy’s Herald Square on Feb. 3.

Right before that appearance, however, Knowles will face the 52nd annual Grammy Awards. “To be honest, I haven’t really wrapped my head around it,” she said of her 10 nominations; she ties Lauryn Hill for most nominations for a female artist in a single year. “I was just away and planned this really big party [husband Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter’s 40th birthday party in the Dominican Republic] — so many details. I was so into that that when I got the news, I didn’t really think about it. It sounds crazy, but I’m still like, ‘No, that’s not true.’ I have to read it somewhere to believe it!

“I feel so great, because my heart and my soul are in this record, and I took my time with it,” she continued. “I took a lot of chances, and it’s rare that people allow you to grow up and mature in your music when they reach you at 15, like me.”

Knowles is also hard at work on her fashion line. “We just shot our next ad with Tony Duran in Greece,” she said. “And the clothes are beautiful — we did a Sasha Fierce line with a lot of studding and denim and shoulder pads, very sexy and cool. And the House of Déreon dresses are so elegant. I think the clothes and the ads keep growing and evolving. We also have amazing accessories — we have great shoes, hosiery, lingerie. We just got a new hat license.”

While Knowles won’t stay away from the recording studio for long — “It’s like therapy for me, I love to do it,” she said — she’s pursuing yet another developing passion: directing. “Right now, I am learning Final Cut Pro and learning to edit — I just directed my [tour] DVD,” she said. “I was figuring out exactly where I wanted the cameras to go, who I wanted to be the ADs [assistant directors]. I had eight months to figure that stuff out, so I did it slowly. I already do my own little mini movies, so hopefully I’ll get more into that and develop my production company, and maybe I can direct other performance DVDs and videos.”

She’s also planning more movie roles: “I’ve gotten a lot of great scripts, and it’s difficult for me to pass on some of it because I would love to do everything. I have to learn to sit down for a second!”

To those who suggest she might be courting burnout, Knowles disagrees. “It’s hard to balance out everything that I do, but they are all things that I love and am passionate about — so you just make time. It’s a lot easier when you love it, you know?” she said. “It’s like anything else: I just try to balance and focus on one thing at a time, not do a movie and an album all at once. I don’t jump into things right away, whether with my movie career or anything else. I still haven’t been the star in a movie. I’ve been very conscious to work with people that are great, who have been doing it longer than I have, so I can learn from them before I have that pressure. With my videos, I did probably 40 videos before I finally decided to direct one. I worked with other beauty companies, but I waited until I knew exactly what I wanted before I did a fragrance. I don’t just jump into things and try to do everything — I try to really learn and make sure I’m ready.”
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Jey Lun 21 Déc - 22:42

Plus long l'article !

Ça serait cool que pour le lancement en Europe elle vienne à Paris comme elle avait fait à Milan pour Diamonds.
Jey
Jey

Masculin

http://beyonce-dc.skyblog.com

Message par Amenis210 Lun 21 Déc - 23:06

Jey a écrit:Plus long l'article !
MDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ça serait cool que pour le lancement en Europe elle vienne à Paris comme elle avait fait à Milan pour Diamonds.

j'aimerais troppppppppppppppppppppp
Amenis210
Amenis210

Féminin

http://twitter.com/SabahVip

Message par john-lovely Mer 30 Déc - 3:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEzHD9LVmnk

La pub en entiere...
john-lovely
john-lovely

Masculin

https://www.facebook.com/mjonathan

Message par SymonSasha. Mer 30 Déc - 13:43

j'adore quand elle marche et qu'on voit que le sol brule derriere ses pas Razz !! Merci !
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par R-n-Bee Mer 30 Déc - 14:02

Cette pub me fait juste penser que ses visites chez le gyneco la rendent toute chose... et qu'elle a les mains anormalement moites

à 0:06, tu vois 2 grosses bites briller dans ses yeux. Ca calme !
R-n-Bee
R-n-Bee
-
-

Masculin

http://r-n-bee.skyblog.com

Message par angel22 Mer 30 Déc - 16:00

???
angel22
angel22

Féminin

Message par Jey Mer 30 Déc - 16:33

Pas compris le délire non plus...
Jey
Jey

Masculin

Message par R-n-Bee Jeu 31 Déc - 2:29

LOL.

Pas grave, ca arrive.
Traduction : J'aime pas la Pub, j'trouve qu'il y a trop de trucs bizarres.
R-n-Bee
R-n-Bee
-
-

Masculin

http://r-n-bee.skyblog.com

Message par Elenwee Jeu 31 Déc - 8:47

moi j'aime bien, mais j'aime vraiment pas sa tenue ... comme d'habitude ... faudrait vraiment qu'elle engage un vrai styliste ... Beyonce Heat - Page 2 Icon_biggrin2
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

http://cine-lastnews.over-blog.com/

Message par SymonSasha. Dim 10 Jan - 20:37

Beyonce Heat - Page 2 D250d2bc
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par mohsam Dim 10 Jan - 20:54

Ca doit étre équerrant
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par SymonSasha. Dim 10 Jan - 21:24

je dirais plutot fruité et délicieux Razz
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Jey Lun 11 Jan - 0:22

mohsam a écrit:Ca doit étre équerrant

écœurant donc Razz

j'adore l'amande, on verra ce que ça donnera , même si au fond je m'en fout vu que j'en porterai pas lol
Jey
Jey

Masculin

Message par mohsam Lun 11 Jan - 1:03

pardon Embarassed
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par SymonSasha. Dim 17 Jan - 2:13

http://www.beyonceparfums.com/#/feel-the-rush

cliquez sur l'appareil photo y a des tas de photos behind the scene.
et sur l'ordi vous avez des fonds d'écran :

Beyonce Heat - Page 2 14705442
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Elenwee Dim 17 Jan - 13:29

Beyonce Heat - Page 2 10369470
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

Message par SymonSasha. Jeu 28 Jan - 16:18

WHEN: Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010
WHERE: Union Square Park, New York City
Illumination at 6:00PM until Midnight

Hailed as the Renaissance woman of the decade, Beyoncé has already conquered music, film and fashion and now brings her one-of-a-kind style, spirit and confidence to her first-ever fragrance. A captivating scent that exudes passion and unleashes a spirited fire within, Beyoncé Heat embodies the trendsetting vision and effortless chic of pop culture’s most emulated icon.

On February 2nd, New Yorkers will catch the fever as Beyoncé turns up the heat in Union Square. To celebrate the launch of her debut fragrance, Beyoncé Heat, the visionary artist is illuminating the central destination with fiery red light and smoky fog, infusing the winter landscape with a steamy, sexy aura that embodies Beyoncé’s unique appeal.

The unprecedented, spectacular display will vividly capture the spirit of Beyoncé Heat, creating a dramatic play of light that promises to turn heads and pique curiosity. The radiant spotlights transforming Union Square will serve as a luminous backdrop to the Beyoncé Heat launch party, where luminaries from the worlds of music, film, and media will gather to toast Beyoncé’s latest venture.

Beyoncé Heat eau de parfum fragrance notes: Feminine and irresistible, the floral, fruity, woody scent features rare, sensual flowers. Beyoncé Heat opens with a radiant floral bouquet of magnolia, neroli and red vanilla orchid balanced with a kiss of luscious blush peach. At its heart, almond macaroon, sweet honeysuckle nectar and crème de musk combine to create an exquisitely sensual experience. Finally, warm and sexy notes of giant sequoia milkwood, tonka bean and amber linger to seduce the senses.

Ca va etre énorme Sad , Elle a l'air de vraiment vouloir s'investir a fond dans son parfum la promo a l'air assez monstre quand meme !!
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Amenis210 Jeu 28 Jan - 16:19

GRAVE!!!Jveux qu'elle fasse une promo iciiiiiii
Mdr symon jviens de poster le mm sujet ya 1minute loool jvais l'enlever
Amenis210
Amenis210

Féminin

Message par SymonSasha. Jeu 28 Jan - 16:20

Oui toi c'était pas à la bonne place Razz Wink lol
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Amenis210 Jeu 28 Jan - 16:50

lool oui c vrai!!
Amenis210
Amenis210

Féminin

Message par Jey Sam 30 Jan - 19:53

La pub en entier

Jey
Jey

Masculin

Message par angel22 Sam 30 Jan - 22:47

il manque kelke chose je trouve
angel22
angel22

Féminin

Message par Elenwee Sam 30 Jan - 22:49

ouais ... de l'originalité ...
la meuf qui se tortille dans tous les sens en sueurs c'est déjà vu .... et en plus la tenue est super moche ... Mr.Red
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant