DC France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS !

+12
Dc3-World
diji92
destiny fan
angel22
Amenis210
mohsam
Petit-Panda
Jey
Rachel_Marron
SymonSasha.
Elenwee
fan2beyonce01
16 participants

Page 1 sur 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Empty Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS !

Message par fan2beyonce01 Lun 31 Déc - 0:07

Alors ? des news ? des potins ? des photos ? des trucs a dire ?

Je suis TROP impatient ! Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Ondul
fan2beyonce01
fan2beyonce01

Masculin

http://beyonce-tour-2007.skyblog.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Empty Re: Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS !

Message par Elenwee Lun 31 Déc - 0:59

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Animpens Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Animpens Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Animpens Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Animpens

On peut savoir pourquoi tu nous créer un sujet ? Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Vertsenn
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

http://cine-lastnews.over-blog.com/

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Empty Re: Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS !

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 1:02

il part en live le pauvre petit Mr.Red Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! 0022
Audrey je t'avais dis de pas laisser trainer ta drogue partout Shit
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Elenwee Lun 31 Déc - 1:07

je m'y attendais, de suite c'est ma faute ... rambo Mr.Red
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 1:13

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley_6 Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley_6 Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley_6
Maiiiis non je rigolais Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Jbi ... Ce qui veut dire qu'on a aucune idée de
ce qu'il a pu prendre Shit
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Elenwee Lun 31 Déc - 1:22

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Sorry
Elenwee
Elenwee
elenwee
elenwee

Féminin

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 12:19

Comme il a crée un sujet autant s'en servir ^^

Intro - when she came out, she was wearing a short dress so i thought maybe she lost the bottom part of the silver dress. but then the lights go on and she's wearing this blue outfit that is really similar to the Get Me Bodied outfit (but it was one-piece) and she had on this showgirl hat thing. everyone went CRAZY! and then she threw the hat to the audience and people are like WOWWWWWWWWW lol
CIL - it was the same but it was just weird seeing that song performed in a shiny blue dress
Freakum Dress - o man when she was gettin down with Bibi i was like MAN lol. i also noticed that one female dancer and Anthony were not there. the female dancer missing was the girl that looks like Ashley.
and then she didn't do Green Light ( ) and there was no costume change between Freakum Dress and Baby Boy

Baby Boy - it was very weird seeing Baby Boy with the blue outfit but it was ok. the male dancers were just wearing wife beaters and pants. and the reggae mix part was weird with only 3 dancers but still Beyonce was FINEEEEEEE as heck.
Beautiful Liar - i wanted Shakira to pop out or something but that didn't happen lol. and she didn't have the microphone hanging in the air.
Naughty Girl - same as the DVD.
Me, Myself and I - people in the back were telling these guys next to me to sit down and i'm thinking "dang let them enjoy the show. they paid for their tickets." it was rude. but B sounded SOOOOOOOO good! MUCH better than DVD.

DIL intro - Rie and Brittany changed up their solos a little and i can't remember but one of them had drums join her and it sounded great. and Ashley did the solo by herself because Anthony was not there but it was still hot.
DIL - new dress! it was blue dress again and it wasn't as revealing as the original DIL dress but it still looked great. she KILLED the outro for the song!!!
Flaws And All - she started crying during 2nd chorus and i'm like "dang" and she was really into it. she was jumping up and down and crying. :'(

Cops & Robbers Intro - it was really weird without Anthony because the cop was not there. but when "Low" started playing, the whole arena went NUTS! everyone cracked up during "Throw Some D's" part lol.
DC Medley - this was the only outfit she kept. when she stopped the music during "Bug A Boo," she had this cheer competition for left and right side and wow it was so loud lol. during "Crank That Soulja Boy" during the "YUAAAAAAAA" part, B went the wrong way and she was laughing with BC and it was cute . i LOVED "Survivor" for some reason. i don't know why. i wanted to Kelly and Michelle to come out really badly though but that didn't happen.
no Speechless

RTA Intro - the whole arena thought it was so funny lol.
RTA - so the siren rings and Bibi finishes her solo and you hear the chorus and B's still not on stage. so everyone's like "where is she" and then she comes out from side of the stage, not from the stage. so i was like "aw man i guess she didn't want to fall" but then i see that her coat is black! and she was wearing this corset-looking thing and it looked so hot!!! only B, Yani, and Heather did the breakdown part. after she was done, it took her forever to take off her coat because of the corset thing, so the siren rang for a really long time until she said "I'D BE D*MNED!"
Suga Mama - new outfit! it was an outfit that was shaped like the DC medley outfit but made of Suga Mama outfit fabric. can you guys picture that? lol. and then she had this cape-looking thing but it wasn't really a cape but more like something she wears around her arms lol. at the last part of the song when she's supposed to hang on on the pole, she could barely do it for a second.
Upgrade U - i think everyone expected Jay to be there. well at least my sister and i thought so. but he didn't.
'03 Bonnie & Clyde - the Prince mix part was a little bit faster i think but i'm not sure
Check On It - she said "two times!" twice and "four times!" twice lol. and she did the "you think that i'm teasing" part about five times and it was funny lol. and then i see all the ladies patting their weave lol.
Deja Vu - the percussion player KILLED it! i was so mad when her solo for the DVD wasn't as good as usual, but wow she killed it! B sounded GREAT also.

Bass break - everyone was so into it, all jammin' and stuff. Divinity messed up (i'm guessing) when she plays with the bass behind her so she started again and (i guess) messed up again. but it looked and sounded really cool so no one cared lol. she played "Pop goes the weasel" really fast so no one knew what it was until the 3rd time and then everyone starts laughing lol.

Welcome to Hollywood Intro - i was expecting to hear the bee buzz sound, but i hear "Welcome to Hollywood" playing so i was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" because i knew that that means no "Get Me Bodied"
Deena/Dreamgirls - new dress. the top part was corset-looking and the bottom was just a long dress. or is it called a gown? i don't know. it looked kinda similar to the dress B wore at VMA 2006 and i really liked it. she didn't do the part where she's almost falling and the dancer catches her.
Listen - there was no white screen behind her. but she sounded GOOD! i had to shut up the whole time though cause it's my sister's FAVORITE Beyonce song and she wanted to record video.
Irreplaceable - the whole audience was really into it and it was soooooooo great! B looked really happy too . everyone was to-the-left-ing and it was great . she didn't sing happy birthday at the end and she didn't really say anything either

so the experience was GREAT! i was so glad i went.
it didn't seem as prepared as the show in August but i understand because this show wasn't really a part of the tour. i liked all the new costumes especially the one for B'Day songs because i HATED the yellow underwear-looking shorts and the cape.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY think that Beyonce is pregnant. she changed all her costumes (except DC medley one) and all the costumes looked like some kind of corset or they at least covered the stomach. NONE of the costumes showed her stomach. plus, she looked a little bigger and the fact that she didn't do Green Light, Speechless, and Get Me Bodied (which require heavy dancing and jumping) makes me wonder. and she couldn't even hang on to the pole for one second. AND she didn't fall down during "Dreamgirls." well i'm just guessing and maybe i'm wrong but i really think that she is pregnant. i was so ready for her to announce that after "Irreplaceable" but she didn't say anything so i guess we'll have to wait til she confirms or denies it.
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par fan2beyonce01 Lun 31 Déc - 13:44

Je sais pas c'est le dernière, c'est plutot important ! non ? lol

Enfin voila... comme vous voulez Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Ondul Merci Simon en tous cas !
fan2beyonce01
fan2beyonce01

Masculin

Message par Rachel_Marron Lun 31 Déc - 14:40

Mais encore elle est en tournée???? affraid
Jpensais qu'elle avait fini moi lol
C'était ou?
Rachel_Marron
Rachel_Marron

Féminin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1265950647

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 14:42

c'était un show a las vegas aparement il ne fesait pas parti de la tournée scratch Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Accord07
pour fêter l'ouverture d'un club 40/40 de jay-z non ?
enfin bref Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Accord07
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par fan2beyonce01 Lun 31 Déc - 14:42

Rachel-Marron a écrit:Mais encore elle est en tournée???? affraid
Jpensais qu'elle avait fini moi lol
C'était ou?

Las Vegas ! La der des der ^^ Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Applaudi
fan2beyonce01
fan2beyonce01

Masculin

Message par Jey Lun 31 Déc - 15:19

J'ai bien envie de voir les costumes !!!

Interessant ce passage :
i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY think that Beyonce is pregnant. she changed all her costumes (except DC medley one) and all the costumes looked like some kind of corset or they at least covered the stomach. NONE of the costumes showed her stomach. plus, she looked a little bigger and the fact that she didn't do Green Light, Speechless, and Get Me Bodied (which require heavy dancing and jumping) makes me wonder. and she couldn't even hang on to the pole for one second. AND she didn't fall down during "Dreamgirls." well i'm just guessing and maybe i'm wrong but i really think that she is pregnant. i was so ready for her to announce that after "Irreplaceable" but she didn't say anything so i guess we'll have to wait til she confirms or denies it.

Parce que même dans ses sorties publiques genre à Milan elle a des trucs amples au niveau du ventre, enfin voilà c'est une question que je me pose depuis quelques semaines si elle est pas enceinte et je suis content de voir que je suis pas le seul à m'interroger.
Jey
Jey

Masculin

http://beyonce-dc.skyblog.com

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 15:21

ouai enfin ils sont cons si elle est enceinte et qu'ils changent tous les costumes seuf celui ou on peu voir son ventre parfaitement, ils sont un peu beaucoup boulets quand même ... Et moi j'ai pas envie qu'elle soit enceinte tongue ... Mais bon si c'est le cas tant pis je demanderais a mon pote Jay-Z de l'emmener a un concert de rap il se fera écrasé Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Bleulang ...
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Petit-Panda Lun 31 Déc - 15:33

C'est formidable si elle est enceinte! T'es vache Simon XD
Impatient de voir les photos ! Voir même des vidéos Razz
Petit-Panda
Petit-Panda

Masculin

Message par mohsam Lun 31 Déc - 15:36

c'ets vrai, simon à raison!! elle garde la tenue la plus moulante!
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par Petit-Panda Lun 31 Déc - 15:38

Celle quand elle chante suga mama ?
Petit-Panda
Petit-Panda

Masculin

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 15:40

Non le medley Destiny's child et speechless shingo!
celle là :
Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Normal24ld0

mohsam a écrit:c'ets vrai, simon à raison!! elle garde la tenue la plus moulante!

y avait-il besoin de préciser Mr.Red
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Petit-Panda Lun 31 Déc - 15:43

Bee-sasha a écrit:Non le medley Destiny's child et speechless shingo!

mohsam a écrit:c'ets vrai, simon à raison!! elle garde la tenue la plus moulante!

y avait-il besoin de préciser Mr.Red

Ah okay ! Et les autres elle a changer c'est sa ? Razz
Petit-Panda
Petit-Panda

Masculin

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 15:44

pas de citations inutiles

aparement oui elle a changé les autres :)
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Petit-Panda Lun 31 Déc - 16:30

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! 72rur0m

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley3a Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley3a Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley3a Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley3a Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley3a Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley3a Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Smiley3a
Petit-Panda
Petit-Panda

Masculin

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 16:32

Confused elle est énorme
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Petit-Panda Lun 31 Déc - 16:33

Trop ! Sa ma choqué ! Surtout les autres mdr

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=77951498
Petit-Panda
Petit-Panda

Masculin

Message par mohsam Lun 31 Déc - 16:33

on dirait un travlo!
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par Petit-Panda Lun 31 Déc - 16:35

Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Mdr18 Moh n'abuse pas non plus! Quoi que si Twisted Evil
Petit-Panda
Petit-Panda

Masculin

Message par SymonSasha. Lun 31 Déc - 16:38

j'aime pas Confused je sais pas pourquoi elle s'entete a s'habiller avec des trucs collants alors qu'elle pourrait s'habiller avec des trucs amples au niveau du ventre des fesses vous savais serré au niveau des seins et puis ample apres (taille empire Ouverture club 40/40 Las Vegas . PHOTOS ! Accord07 )

EDIT elle aurait du s'habiller avec les vetements de sa soeur qui auraient été beaucoup mieux

Dernière édition par le Lun 31 Déc - 16:39, édité 1 fois
SymonSasha.
SymonSasha.

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant