DC France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

+9
Jey
mario
angel22
Natylicious
Elenwee
Dc3-World
imj
alhassan
mohsam
13 participants

Page 3 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par destiny fan Mer 30 Jan - 0:28

Ouai moi aussi, eh je te rappel que Kelly et Letoya s'entendait encore très bien après la séparation lol Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 3 0054
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5)

Message par destiny fan Mer 30 Jan - 0:42

Sur Kevipod:
As you all know R&B singer Kelly Rowland is currently in the UK promoting the upcoming release for the new edition of her "Ms. Kelly" album, due in March 2008. Kelly has been giving interviews everywhere these days but i've found this new one that i'm posting now - from the "Ace & Vis Show" on BBC 1Xtra radio - pretty interesting. Besides talking about the re-release, the producers she's worked with and more she ALSO talks about what DC friends Beyonce and Michelle Williams are currently up to! You can CLICK HERE to listen to the interview in full.

Q: What they're (Beyonce and Michelle) up to now?

KELLY: Beyonce is actually recording, she started to record for her new album and Michelle is about to release her new single "Stop This Car".

Cool! Although we're still not 100% sure what style Beyonce's new album gonna be - First it was reported Timbaland was going to produce most of her new album, later it was reported she was going for a DANCE sound and finally that she was going country - we atleast know now *totally confirmed* she's already recording it. Now, as for Michelle, we already knew "Stop This Car" is her new single but we were not sure about when she was going to release it but now according to Kelly seems Michelle's going to release it pretty soon and we'll finally be able to hear the track in full.
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par Invité Mer 30 Jan - 14:34

Vous avez vus, elle aussi elle croit que Still In love with my X a un
gros potentiel! je vois bien la sortir cet été mais pas avant !

Invité
Invité

Message par destiny fan Mer 30 Jan - 21:48

Bah ouai à mon avis entre temps il y aura daylight et l'inédit.
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Jeu 31 Jan - 1:05

Photo je poste pas tout parce que ma connexion est pourrie dsl, mais vous trouveres le reste sur la meme page:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=01&evt=rowland-instyle&pic=kelly-rowland-instyle-01.jpg

Vidéos:
P'tit passage marrant du concert de GAY où il y en a un qui lui dit d'enlever ses fringue mdr et il se trompe dans la chanson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvVwxn3iTpA&eurl=http://www.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52410&page=6
Interview Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lma_QEYNmSE&eurl=http://www.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52410&page=6
P'tit mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxMRRIWdbQ&eurl=http://www.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52410&page=6ess de Kelly a ses fans:

Interview Papier:
Kelly Rowland: 'Work'
Released on Monday, January 28 2008

By Nick Levine, Music Editor

In the five years that elapsed between Kelly Rowland's first and second albums, the bottom fell out of the non-Beyoncé-Destiny's-Child-solo-projects market. Whereas Simply Deep topped the chart upon its 2002 release, Miss Kelly, last year's belated follow-up, stuttered in at number 37. Rowland's plan to save the day? Draft in the Freemasons, the dance duo who've remixed the last few Beyoncé singles, to sprinkle a bit of amyl nitrate over her new tune 'Work'.

Her Beyoncé-aping tactics have paid off, for the Freemasons invest 'Work' with more dancefloor drama than Saturday night at G-A-Y. As Middle Eastern rhythms drive towards a chorus with a pleasing whiff of the eighties to it, Rowland gets feral, inviting her paramour to "do it baby, do it, do it, do it, put it in!" 'Work's title could quite easily be replaced with another, rather more offensive, four-letter word, but that's a big part of its brilliance.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a8...land-work.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly Rowland
Tuesday, January 29 2008, 06:00 GMT

By Nick Levine, Music Editor

Kelly Rowland's debut solo album, 2002's Simply Deep, was a huge success, topping the UK album charts and yielding the smash hit singles 'Stole' and 'Dilemma'. Five years later, after Destiny's Child had regrouped for one last album and tour, Rowland returned with Ms. Kelly, but the album's sales have hitherto proved disappointing. Is the Destiny's Child survivor feeling despondent? Hell no! Ms. Kelly is being primed for reissue as we read; she's got a collaboration with Travis McCoy from Gym Class Heroes on the way; and there's the small matter of 'Work', the most danceable, seductive single she's ever released. Does she really mean that stuff about "putting it in" and "going hard"? We gave her a call to find out.

'Work' is quite a change for you, isn't it?
"I guess... in what way?"

It's a little more... suggestive.
"Haha! Maybe just a little."

Is it a conscious attempt to show a more sexually confident side of yourself?
"Yes, just a little bit. I feel like I've grown up a lot, and I guess 'Work' is just a taste of me coming into my sensual side."

You're going to get more sensual than singing about "putting it in" and "going hard"?
"Haha maybe! You'll just have to wait and see. The main lyric about "putting it in" is definitely the one that's making people say 'What?!'"

The Freemasons have remixed 'Work' for its single release. Do you prefer their remix to the original album version?
"I love both versions, because they're both completely different. It's so amazing that the Freemasons were able to hear something completely different in a track I'd already done - I really admire their ear and their creativity."

Five years elapsed between Simply Deep, your debut solo album, and Ms. Kelly, your follow-up. Was that frustrating for you?
"I believe that everything happens for a reason, because in that time Destiny's Child did an album and a tour, and I was doing some TV too, so I was really busy in that time. I'm happy with the five-year gap: it allowed me to play around in the studio and grow as an artist."

Ms. Kelly is being reissued in March because it hasn't sold as well as your label hoped. How are you feeling about this?
"It was difficult at first, but then I realised that it wasn't my fault. The reason I say it wasn't my fault is that we live in a very different music industry right now. It's tough to sell records without having someone download it. Also, first time around, the label didn't see what I saw in the record. It took them a while to get it, but now everyone's on board and excited at the album, so I'm happy that everyone's on the same page this time around."

How does the new version differ from the re-release?
"Obviously some songs that were on the original album will be on the re-release, but there are some new tracks too. The Freemasons' version of 'Work' will be on there, as will 'Daylight', a Bobby Womack cover I've done with Travis McCoy from Gym Class Heroes."

How did that come about?
"It was actually a song we did for a soundtrack, and I liked it so much I wanted to have it on my album and release it as a single as well. I love doing collaborations - it's always good to do something that's out the box. I mean, nobody would ever have thought I'd so something with Travis McCoy."

Has it been difficult to step out as a solo star after being part of a group for so long?
"It's not hard, but when I first started out with Simply Deep I was terrified! The more you perform by yourself, do interviews by yourself and travel by yourself, the more you get used to it. In the group everyone focused on the three of us, as we did too, so it's nice to have this time to grow individually now."

Is your Destiny's Child history as much a curse as a blessing?
"I think when people expect us to do things with the same sound as Destiny's Child, well, it's not respectful of our personal growth. Of course we're all going to be compared to each other and to Destiny's Child, but that's fine. For someone to introduce Beyoncé, Michelle or I as "one third of the biggest-selling female group of all time" is quite an introduction - I'm always humbled by that. It's a great title to have!"

Has the success of the Spice Girls reunion given you any ideas?
"You know, myself and Michelle were actually watching something on the Spice Girls the other day. We looked at each other and said: 'Are you ready for that again?', and then we both said: 'You know what, we'll see what happens and wait just a little bit longer.' I think we're all allowing each other personal growth right now."

Are you all still in touch with each other?
"Oh, definitely. Michelle called me last night, but I haven't had chance to return her call yet, and I spoke to Beyoncé a couple of days ago. We all spend our birthdays together - we're friends and sisters above anything. If I'm feeling stressed or frustrated, I can call one of them and just totally vent, you know."

'Work' is out now on CD and download.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a8...y-rowland.html

Et pour finir TRES BONNE NOUVELLE, a mis semaine WORK EST #4 DU TOP UK
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par imj Jeu 31 Jan - 16:54

mci pour les liens!!!
imj
imj

Masculin

http://mskelly-music-only.skyblog.com

Message par Invité Sam 17 Mai - 19:26

INTERVIEW DE KELLY FAITE PAR UN FAN A CANNES

Il pose des questions interessantes!

MISS KELLY : DELUXE EDITION

- Daylight being the current single, will there be any new single in Europe ?

"The label is debating, it would be between Broken, Love Again and Unity, but most likely Broken."
She said that Love Again is a "special song to her", when she heard it she fell in love with it because she's been in that zone.
She loves the fact it's a simple song, just the piano, very few arrangements and her voice.
It's her favorite and I said it's one of the fans' favorite too and she kept saying thank you.

- Some songs (Comeback, Still In Love With My Ex, Ghetto, Flashback) were removed from the re-release. Whose decision was it and why ?

"It was my choice, I wanted to close a chapter and move to the next step, so people asked me why I wouldn't do a whole new record but the Freemason remix of Work took it to the next level."
So I said : - By closing a chapter, do you think of songs such as SILWMX ?
She replied "Not really, I just wanted to have another view on the record and close the Ms. Kelly chapter."

- With Work being a international hit, why wasn’t it released in the US ? At least the original version that could fit better the American market ?

"I don't know, seriously, I feel like I didn't have anything to do with the success of Work in Europe. The Freemason remix took the song to the next level, fans kept requesting it on the radio. Look at Say My Name, the fans in the US made it a single, they made it happen, I didn't have that little extra with Work overthere".

- It looked like Work (Put It In) was originally supposed to be the first single ? Who decided that Like This would be a better first single and why ?
[I explained that way before the album got released, Work, under the title Put It In, was up for pre-order on different websites]

She was like "woow, really ?". She said "it was considered as the first single but I wasn't sure of myself, I didn't think it could be a hit. And then I read that blog and it made me feel bad, I got confused. So we picked up Like This, it sounded like a new beginning to me. But I wanted Work to be a single just like I wanted SILWMX to be a single."
So then came my next question :

- Then why was Ghetto released as the 2nd single ?

"It was my decision." *SILENCE* I could feel she somehow regretted that choice.
She added "I was in that zone, I wanted to release it."

Then, talking about blogs, we talked about the video blogs and I said that each time there's a new blog, we try to spread the word via blogs, websites and so on. And I added "don't worry, the good blogs, cauz like you said in some interviews, there's negative blogs with people having no lives and bringing other persons down." She thanked me one more time. She said "I have the best fans !!!" And she added "I do visit some sites and DC3Forever"

- Is anything planned with the Comeback video ?

"Not really, it's just a bonus for the fans. I love the video, probably one of the best I've done" [I said it's a fans' favorite too, she thanked me one more time] and she added "but I didn't feel comfortable with the whole sexy attitude, put your legs here and there, like this, not this way... I know I have young fans that look up to me". I said "yes, you have that consciousness" she replied "exactly, this I why I'm thinking about writing a book for kids too. I don't want to sing songs like 'touch me here' and so on". So I started singing touch my body... ROTFL !!! She was like "no no, I looove that record" I said "don't worry, I know you were not criticizing the song, it's just the word "touch" that made me think of it". She laughed.

THE TOUR

- You said previously that you’d like to plan a tour in small venues because it’s more intimate. Is there anything planned for sure so far ?

"Yes, I'd like to, we are talking about it but there's nothing for sure, right now, I'm thinking a lot about the third album."
So I said : - A tour for sure around the 3rd album ?
"Oh yeeees, definitely honey" with the sassi attitude I don't know if she throw the word "honey" at that exact moment but she said it
So she introduced herself the next part :

THE THIRD ALBUM

- Do you already have any themes in mind for your third album ?

"I'm really inspired by the 70's, 80's, 90's because there was more meaningful lyrics like Stevie Wonder.
Look at Stevie Wonder, he is an inspiration for everybody, Whitney said she was inspired by him and she's not the only one.
So I asked :

- So you want to do a couple of old-school songs ?

"Not really, I want a mixture, but I don't want to give too much away. But we'll do another interview together when the album will be ready, I'll preview the tracks to you [ ] and I'll also do blogs when I'll be in the studio, with the producers".

- When do you think it will be released ?

*FAST ANSWER* "Top of next year, yes, top of next year. I wanna make sure I do the right choices, each single being a hit."
I was like "can't wait already !!!".

- You said you really like Kanye, Alicia Keys, Will.I.Am, Danja, Timbaland…have you been in contact with any of them ?[/b ]Possibly for the third album.

[b]"These people are very busy, I gotta get the right timing". She talked a lot about Will.I.Am and said "actually one day Will.I.Am was in a studio, next to mine, and he started playing tracks for me, and there was this one track... I fell in love with it. So we'll see...".

MISCELLANEOUS

- We heard rumors saying you were supposed to do a Broadway show… is that something you’d like to do ?

"I love Broadway, but right now, no, maybe one day."

- You recently saw Nelly at the Radio 1 Event… Would you like to work with him again, for your next album maybe ?

"Yes, we talked about it, the idea of doing a Dilemma Part II or renaming it. We'll go to the studio together and see if something magical happens."

- What is the one question you wish interviewers wouldn't ask you anymore ?

"If we really do appreciate each other. I love Beyoncé and Michelle, I would give them my leg if I had too, we support each other and journalists don't seem to believe it." I added "well they like to make up stories especially when it's between girls" and she replied "well, I admit that maybe some past female bands had their own problems and it doesn't make it easy for us."

- If you were only allowed to keep 1 CD out of your entire music collection which one would you keep ?

"That is a hard question. RIGHT NOW Stevie Wonder's Songs In The Key Of Life, I loooove that album. And MJ's Thriller... no I mean Off The Wall, one of the best album ever."

- If you had the opportunity to be another person for a day who would you want to be and why ?

"Oprah, because I just love her. And she's an Acquarius too, yeeeaaahhh" *LAUGHS*

- Yesterday, during an interview, you said you are supposed to see Beyoncé before leaving Europe. Does that mean she’s coming here in Cannes ?

"No I'll see her after leaving Europe, hopefully we'll hang out together in NYC."

So like I said, I never thought I'd have so much time with her, I thought it would really be 10 minutes and I didn't have any question anymore. So I did a freestyle and tried to come up with a few things :

- Have you heard Michelle's full record ?

"Yes, I love it, she worked so hard on it. I'm happy that We Break The Dawn is the single.
Then I asked : - We read it's half Pop/Dance and half R&B, can you confirm that ?

"You gonna have to ask her ! It depends on people's perceptions. Some persons already came up to me and said that if I would do a Pop record, they would consider it as R&B."

- Fans love the name Kelendria. Have you ever thought using it for an album title ?

"That's a great idea actually. But you guys know that because you know me, you followed my career. Imagine if I go to a TV Show and the host is like "Kel...Kelen". I said "no, it's easy to pronounce and it's unique" and she laughed.

- Talking about the blogs, she said : "I won't ever do a reality TV show, having a camera following you, it's not for me". I said "the fans will be happy to read that, I think we all appreciate the fact you don't expose too much your private life."

- We talked about France (I had to ), I asked her if she knew any word, she said "enchantée"
And she actually told me she would love to speak French and she's gonna take lessons soon !!! She's gonna start with softwares and so on !
KELLZ REPPIN' FRANCE

- We talked about her show in Monaco yesterday, she peformed, I said "yes I saw the pics online" and she added "I ate fish and I got sick".
I GOTTA FIND WHO COOKED THAT !
Which led to the showcase here in Cannes, she said "I hope you're coming" and I said "I'll try but you know here in Cannes the security is very rude, they don't let a lot of people in". She said "no you are coming with us, we gonna have fun". Then she yelled at her crew so they could hear her she said "make sure JC joins us tonight"

- I asked her if she wanted to add anything and she said "thanks to the fans for their support, collectively, as well as individually."

- Then she signed my album and wrote "To JC, my fan" on the cover then inside, on a double spread image, she wrote "You were a pleasure to talk to !! Look forward to hanging with you tonight !! xoxo"
She took some time to write the message she said "I'm sorry" and laughed.

- We took a pic together and then she wanted to see the photo to make sure it was good. She even said "let's go there, so the contrast will be good".

SHE HUGGED ME AND KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK Then she said "Oh I forgot, it's two here in France"
I thanked her a gazillion times in the name of the whole DC3FOREVER forum for that interview.
I spent like... between 30 and 40 minutes with her

I hope you guys like the transcript, I tried to do it with all the details I remember. Sorry if there's typos, I wrote a lot and sorry for the wait too.
And I hope I didn't forget anything, I'll edit the post if it's the case of course.
I know I am lucky for that, but lemme mention that you know... I had to work to make it happen but I'm lucky they accepted it.
Lemme add, it really was like a friendly chat, nothing like an interview.

Kelly, if you read this, thanks again, I cannot thank you enough, thanks to your whole crew too.

Invité
Invité

Message par destiny fan Sam 17 Mai - 20:25

Ahhh mais cette fille, elle est trop sympa il y a rien a dire!
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par mohsam Sam 17 Mai - 22:59

merci!! c'est vrais que sa répond à bcp de question qu'on se posait!!
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par mohsam Mar 10 Juin - 0:32

interview sympatique de la radio FG!

https://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/kelly%2Browland/video/x5gc7u_interview-de-kelly-rowland_music
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par Celine Sam 5 Juil - 15:23

Apparemment M6MusicHits a fait une interview ac KElly, donc si quelqu'un peut l'enregistrer pour nous:

Emission du mercredi 09 juillet
Focus Hits
A l'occasion de la sortie de son album, «Ms Kelly : Edition deluxe», rencontre avec Kelly Rowland. L'ancienne chanteuse des Destiny's Child revient sur son parcours et dévoile quelques uns de ses futurs projets.

REDIFF

. dimanche 13 juillet à 20h00
. dimanche 13 juillet à 16h15
. dimanche 13 juillet à 13h00
. samedi 12 juillet à 19h00
. samedi 12 juillet à 15h30
. samedi 12 juillet à 11h00
. mercredi 09 juillet à 17h10
Celine
Celine

Féminin

http://www.kelly-rowland.net

Message par Dc3-World Dim 6 Juil - 0:35

Jai cette chaine !!! mais je sais pas si je peu enregistrer rambo JVAIS TOUT FAIRE Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 3 Accord07
Dc3-World
Dc3-World

Féminin

http://dc3-world.skyblog.com

Message par destiny fan Dim 6 Juil - 1:07

Cool, ON COMPTE SUR TOI !
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par Invité Lun 22 Juin - 12:25

Interview audio sur une radio anglaise (BBC radio 1) (www.kelly-rowland.net). Elle parle vite fait de l'album, elle dit qu'elle bosse dessus en même temps que la promo de WLTO.

Invité
Invité

Message par dimeh Lun 24 Mai - 19:45

Nouvel interview (elle parle de Matthew, de l'album, du clip de Commander ...) :

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/05/grape-juice-interviews-kelly-rowland/

Je n'ai pas tout compris. Je crois que le clip sort la 1ere semaine de Juin (enfin elle espère car il est toujours en plein montage). A ce que j'ai compris, dans le clip il y aura Kelly jouant différents personnages et elle se bat avec ses doubles enfin un truc comme ça.
dimeh
dimeh
-
-

Message par mohsam Lun 24 Mai - 19:50

merci, je regarde ca!
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Sam 29 Mai - 2:02

Très belle interview et elle y chante She Can't Love You (elle le fait mieux que Bee y'a rien a dire) de TWOTW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3azS916fN4o&feature=player_embedded#![/url]
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par mohsam Sam 29 Mai - 2:25

woow! c'est clair qu'elle la chante vraiment bien!!
elle est sympa cette interview :)
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Lun 14 Juin - 17:13

C'est moi ou cette bou..onne est en train de promouvoir The Fashion Show plutot que Commander.

Perf' avec Cindy Lauper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gULOioi0GpU&feature=player_embedded

Kelly @ Fashion 411:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCMC1GJvMHU&feature=player_embedded

Kelly @ ITN:
http://itn.co.uk/239fc69176c27825830f56d3b308b1dd.html

Kelly @ BBC News:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10283855.stm

Kelly @ GMTV (UK):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-jxoSOWzkA&feature=player_embedded#!

@ Axe Lounge Party:

Interviews (Nouvel interview très interessante p.5) - Page 3 Row1
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Jeu 17 Juin - 20:14

Interview by Perez Hilton:

http://perezhilton.com/2010-06-17-chatting-with-kelly-rowland
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par dimeh Jeu 17 Juin - 20:37

Elle aime vraiment pas Matthew.
dimeh
dimeh
-
-

Message par destiny fan Jeu 17 Juin - 20:41

Non c'était juste un petit pique, elle a tjrs dit du bien de lui c'est son père de remplacement. C'est elle même qui l'a dit !
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par mohsam Sam 19 Juin - 0:04

Her ideas on pioneering the current move of “urban” singers into dance music – particularly in terms of working with David Guetta

“First of all, let me just say ‘I DID IT FIRST!’! Hahahah!!… will.i.am, for example, met David right AFTER I did! And, as I said, the reason I first hooked up with David was because I just wanted something NEW. And then, after he and I had done ‘When Love Takes Over’, I actually remember seeing Akon at Radio One’s One Big Weekend. He was like ‘I heard you did a record with David Guetta!’. So I said ‘Yeah, and it’s amazing! I can’t wait till you hear it!’… So I there and then re-introduced Akon and David, who’d actually met before; David let him hear ‘When Love Takes Over’’… And straightaway Akon was like ‘Oh my God, David – we gotta get in the studio!’.. And that’s how THEIR track – ‘Sexy Chick’ – came about!.. And, as for the movement itself, I just think it’s a sign of the times. I just feel that music will forever be constantly changing and moving – and that there’s nothing WRONG with that. I actually think it’s beautiful to watch it evolve.”

elle a raison de le préciser!
mohsam
mohsam

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Sam 19 Juin - 0:13

Oui c'était elle la 1st !
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par destiny fan Jeu 1 Juil - 15:54

Kelly est décidément très honnête en ce moment:

Despite constant rumors pitting them against one another, the “Grown Woman” says she and Beyoncé have remained friends. “We were always civilized,” she tells Entertainment Weekly. “That’s what I’m most proud of. From the rumors to the lawsuits to false accusations, it was really tough.”

Even when legal issues arose with former members LeToya and LaTavia, the two stayed close. “We were strong because we had each other,” she tells the magazine. “There were times when I couldn’t even be strong enough, so I had B. She was the only thing I knew. She was my only friend.”

As for the Destiny’s Child reunion that her former manager Mathew Knowles shut down, Kelly says she would be open to it “if the fans wanted it to happen.”

Rowland also admits in the article that her former label Columbia Records dropped her and it was not a mutual split as the press release stated. “In all honesty, they let me go. The records that I put out probably didn’t perform as well as maybe they wanted them to,” she reveals. “We live in an industry where you’ve got to bring in money. You can’t be pushing out so much money and not bring anything back. I get it.”
destiny fan
destiny fan

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant